Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hello people
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
rosiemom
glad to join here with nice peeps. hope to here from you guys soon.
sky of mind
Welcome to the
POAC/WRS
rosiemom
soon2b
Rosiemom?? Damn, I was googling hornyhousewife. Oh well, welcome IPB Image
rcorporon
Welcome aboard. Keep your head down, and you'll be fine.
leftinrightsouth
Great to have you. I am glad you've joined.
wiretapthisDMW
Hi and welcome rosiemom! (peeking in a minute before I leave town)

Hope to see you active in here when i get back.
Peace,
Diane
Pinget
Hello and welcome! smile.gif
yankhadenuf
Hi rosiemom! Seems like a lot of us moms have caught on to the PNAC thing. You'll love it here!
Welcome Aboard!
Yank smile.gif
momoaizo
Hello All,

I'm new here, hope this is where you post...

Has anyone heard that Lieberman has started to collect signatures to run as an Indy?
sky of mind
QUOTE(momoaizo @ Monday, 3 July 2006, 11:40 am) [snapback]62428[/snapback]

Hello All,

I'm new here, hope this is where you post...

Has anyone heard that Lieberman has started to collect signatures to run as an Indy?

Welcome to the
POAC/WRS

momoaizo

And yes, we have heard that Leiberman won't roll over and die like a good Neo-con soldier.
No matter, he'll lose anyway. All he can do is take Liberal votes, but I doubt even that will effect the outcome.
Jacko
I have absolutely no idea where I am supposed to introduce myself, so I hope I won't be flamed if I do it here. My name is Jacko (nickname for Jacqueline). I'm an 18 year old liberal from Massachusetts and I found this site while searching "teachers" in images on google.
sky of mind
QUOTE(Jacko @ Monday, 3 July 2006, 2:19 pm) [snapback]62432[/snapback]

I have absolutely no idea where I am supposed to introduce myself, so I hope I won't be flamed if I do it here. My name is Jacko (nickname for Jacqueline). I'm an 18 year old liberal from Massachusetts and I found this site while searching "teachers" in images on google.

Welcome to the
POAC/WRS
Jacko

Yer doing fine.
dissident
Im a newby to the site ... How did it make you feel when... Congress had voted against increasing the federal minimum wage. Then in the same session voted themselves raises! Have a good day.
sky of mind
QUOTE(dissident @ Monday, 3 July 2006, 2:51 pm) [snapback]62436[/snapback]

Im a newby to the site ... How did it make you feel when... Congress had voted against increasing the federal minimum wage. Then in the same session voted themselves raises! Have a good day.

Welcome to the
POAC/WRS
dissident

How did I feel about the Congress NOT raising the minimum wage, and then giving them selves a very large raise?
I was angry!

And how did it make YOU feel?
dissident
Workin right now - on my break - Anybody know more information about what the United States Government plans on doing when Fidel Castro dies? There is $60,000,000 taxpayer dollars set aside for them to figure something out. (invasion,puppet government, who knows) if you hear anything more about this let me know. This is a pressing issue that I care very much about. I wonder what excuse will be used when justifying an act of direct influence over a soverign nation? -
sky of mind
QUOTE(dissident @ Monday, 3 July 2006, 5:30 pm) [snapback]62449[/snapback]

Workin right now - on my break - Anybody know more information about what the United States Government plans on doing when Fidel Castro dies? There is $60,000,000 taxpayer dollars set aside for them to figure something out. (invasion,puppet government, who knows) if you hear anything more about this let me know. This is a pressing issue that I care very much about. I wonder what excuse will be used when justifying an act of direct influence over a soverign nation? -

Diss,

Open a new thread under general politics and ask the question again.
It's a very good question, and should be where it will be seen.
rcorporon
This forum is for introductions.

You should make your own threads.

Then, post the political stuff in the other areas.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.