Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Love It
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
Jack
I love the fact that we have so many new members here. Hell, these ones are actually posting too. I don't think i have ever seen it where 10 people are on at once but now it is like that every time i come here. A few months ago there were probably only 5 or 6 regular posters. Now look at us. We are coming along nicely.
sky of mind
QUOTE(Jesus of Suburbia @ Wednesday, 17 May 2006, 9:11 pm) [snapback]57584[/snapback]

I love the fact that we have so many new members here. Hell, these ones are actually posting too. I don't think i have ever seen it where 10 people are on at once but now it is like that every time i come here. A few months ago there were probably only 5 or 6 regular posters. Now look at us. We are coming along nicely.

They keep me in a box.
You haven't seen me kicking and screaming yet!
But then, I'm not new. I'm allowed! wacko.gif
Gadzooks!
loud.
sky of mind
No no no, not loud! Allowed? A Loud?
Hey now!

Unsilent! yeah, that's it!
Gadzooks!
A loud what?
sky of mind
A Loud Progressive Patriot!

IPB Image
leftinrightsouth
I agree Jack. We are growing and there are lots of new people posting. Its a wonderful, beautiful thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah for us!
Jimmy
This guy named Bill Kristol (I mow his lawn) told me that this place was a board for movers and shakers in the lefty community. He asked me to join and let him know if I saw anything really interesting going on.

It really is great to be a part of a growing community.
Gadzooks!
I'll be damned! Hey, Jimmy, I'll give you double what Bill gives you to mow his lawn to let me know if anything...interesting...is going on at the Kristol house.
Pinget
Welcome everyone! Sorry I don't keep up with welcoming new folk as I ought. smile.gif
shoeless
QUOTE(Jimmy @ Thursday, 18 May 2006, 10:17 am) [snapback]57666[/snapback]

This guy named Bill Kristol (I mow his lawn) told me that this place was a board for movers and shakers in the lefty community. He asked me to join and let him know if I saw anything really interesting going on.

Welcome to the progressive army, Jimmy.

POAC
QUOTE(Jimmy @ Thursday, 18 May 2006, 9:17 am) [snapback]57666[/snapback]

does he look like this?

IPB Image
Jimmy
QUOTE(POAC @ Thursday, 18 May 2006, 1:14 pm) [snapback]57698[/snapback]

does he look like this?

IPB Image

Yeah, but I see him at home before he puts his make up on. His flesh has a bit of a red tint to it and he has horns and hooves where is feet should be.

Oh yeah and he is usually wearing a t-shirt that says "Club Gitmo" - whatever that means.
POAC
QUOTE(Jimmy @ Thursday, 18 May 2006, 11:30 am) [snapback]57703[/snapback]

Yeah, but I see him at home before he puts his make up on. His flesh has a bit of a red tint to it and he has horns and hooves where is feet should be.

Oh yeah and he is usually wearing a t-shirt that says "Club Gitmo" - whatever that means.

Yup, that's him alright!
yankhadenuf
That's where Bill and POAC part company... TJ mows his own lawn.
POAC
QUOTE(yankhadenuf @ Thursday, 18 May 2006, 4:19 pm) [snapback]57829[/snapback]

That's where Bill and POAC part company... TJ mows his own lawn.

laugh.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2008 Invision Power Services, Inc.