Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Pierzin to the board
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
leftinrightsouth
Hello Progressives!
Wooohoo! I'm #683!!! That's exciting! I hope to contribute here, this is a nice board. I just recently signed up for the White Rose Society Subscription, and saw the board link. The more I learn, the more I want to learn. I get all of news via the internet or over the radio. that's it for now.

Peace! - Pierzin

I moved a copy of your into here, Pierzin, so you could have the individual attention all of us deserve! wink.gif

By the way, I am very happy to have you on the board. Look forward to hearing some of your ideas!
Pierzin
QUOTE(leftinrightsouth @ Sunday, 14 May 2006, 11:11 am) [snapback]56719[/snapback]

I moved a copy of your into here, Pierzin, so you could have the individual attention all of us deserve! wink.gif

By the way, I am very happy to have you on the board. Look forward to hearing some of your ideas!

Thank You, Leftinrightsouth,

Eeek! If your profile name indicates anything, that must be scary for you indeed. I hardly know where to begin, with my thoughts, since so many of you here cover all of them and share the spirit. I wish I could be at Lafayette Park today in support of Cindy Sheehan and Randi Rhodes, to start. That would be so awesome! I am there in spirit. I listen to Randi almost every day, and then I log into Mike Malloy or Thom Hartmann's show. (As much as I can take, anyways,there's only so many hours in the day, biggrin.gif .

Peace! Pierzin
wiretapthisDMW
Welcome Pierzin!!!!!!!!!!!!
yankhadenuf
Hi Pierzin, I would love to meet Cindy Sheehan too... she is an awesome Mom and its so fitting to think of her today! She has tried so hard to save many a mother's son & daughter .
Welcome aboard!
Yank smile.gif
sky of mind
Welcome to the
POAC/WRS
Pierzin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.