Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just another newbie
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
Buck Laser
I'm a refugee (more or less) from Liberal Forum. I found the Old American Century while browsing DU. Be warned that I am dangerous and unstable, and I'm from the shallow end of the gene pool. I am, however, mostly housebroken.
POAC
QUOTE(Buck Laser @ Saturday, 13 May 2006, 4:30 pm) [snapback]56565[/snapback]

I'm a refugee (more or less) from Liberal Forum. I found the Old American Century while browsing DU. Be warned that I am dangerous and unstable, and I'm from the shallow end of the gene pool. I am, however, mostly housebroken.

Housebroken? Well, you're already one up on us. =-)
yankhadenuf
QUOTE(Buck Laser @ Saturday, 13 May 2006, 4:30 pm) [snapback]56565[/snapback]

...I am, however, mostly housebroken.

You qualify then!
Welcome Aboard, Buck Laser,
Yank smile.gif
Panda
QUOTE(Buck Laser @ Saturday, 13 May 2006, 3:30 pm) [snapback]56565[/snapback]

Heh heh...welcome to the pool.
Some of our members still wear Pull-Ups. wink.gif

IPB Image

leftinrightsouth
Awesome. So glad to have you!!!!!!!!!!!

And those of us who don't wear pull ups still sometimes pee in the pool. So definitely don't drink the water.
Panda
QUOTE(leftinrightsouth @ Saturday, 13 May 2006, 3:59 pm) [snapback]56575[/snapback]

Awesome. So glad to have you!!!!!!!!!!!

And those of us who don't wear pull ups still sometimes pee in the pool. So definitely don't drink the water.

Hahaha....the last third is backwash. smile.gif
rcorporon
Welcome to the party.

I often pee in the pool. But only because MM says the water is too cold.
sky of mind
Welcome to the
POAC/WRS
Buck Laser
soon2b
Welcome Buck, nice bike. You Texans have a little trouble staying on those things don't you? biggrin.gif
Buck Laser
QUOTE(soon2b @ Saturday, 13 May 2006, 9:24 pm) [snapback]56647[/snapback]

Welcome Buck, nice bike. You Texans have a little trouble staying on those things don't you? biggrin.gif

Wull, I'm more a real Texan than that other guy. I was actually born here dry.gif
But yeah, I've broken a few bones on the bike--rather, off the bike. As best I can recall, the count is four ribs, a collar bone and an arm.
sky of mind
QUOTE(Buck Laser @ Saturday, 13 May 2006, 8:16 pm) [snapback]56656[/snapback]

Wull, I'm more a real Texan than that other guy. I was actually born here dry.gif
But yeah, I've broken a few bones on the bike--rather, off the bike. As best I can recall, the count is four ribs, a collar bone and an arm.

Sorry, but it seems to me it's might be smarter to stay ON the bike!

IPB Image
Buck Laser
QUOTE(sky of mind @ Saturday, 13 May 2006, 10:22 pm) [snapback]56657[/snapback]

Sorry, but it seems to me it's might be smarter to stay ON the bike!

IPB Image

Y'know, there might be something to that. I'll have to try it next time. Always a good idea to learn new stuff.
Gonzo Rad
Welcome! Training wheels, and drinking your beer from sippy cups are for weenies!

Take chances and enjoy the wild ride! You'll find it here!
wiretapthisDMW
QUOTE(Gonzo Rad @ Sunday, 14 May 2006, 9:46 am) [snapback]56701[/snapback]

Welcome! Training wheels, and drinking your beer from sippy cups are for weenies!

Take chances and enjoy the wild ride! You'll find it here!

Yeah, what my husband said, (since I forgot to log me in & it was me saying it anyway!)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2008 Invision Power Services, Inc.