Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Morgana is here!
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
Morgana le Fay
hi, i am still trying to figure out the software. i post on bartcop and several other forums. sometimes as Morgana and sometimes as Mona G. i am very happy Karl Rove seems to be going down. i am from santa barbara california, but i will be in colorado next week and i hope to move there. either fort collins or boulder.
rcorporon
Welcome!!
Gadzooks!
Morgana, Welcome from Ojai!
leftinrightsouth
Cool! Great to meet you. Hope you enjoy yerself round here!
sky of mind
Welcome to the
POAC/WRS
Morgana le Fay
yankhadenuf
Hi Morgana,
I'm glad you got to join during a "good news" period (29%)! And Karl Rove is just icing on the cake laugh.gif
Welcome aboard!
Yank smile.gif
wiretapthisDMW
Welcome Morgana! Nice to have you smile.gif
Panda
IPB Image
to the forum, Morgana. Nice to see a Santa Barbarian. wink.gif

Morgana le Fay
QUOTE(Panda @ Saturday, 13 May 2006, 1:25 pm) [snapback]56543[/snapback]

IPB Image
to the forum, Morgana. Nice to see a Santa Barbarian. wink.gif

i am sort of between carp and ojai. i have lived in painted cave, on el sueno road and near the museum of natural history. my parents live there.

How long have you lived in santa barbara?

i took the picture down. somebody posted it on another forum and it worried me. i will just use the anonymous avatar.
sky of mind
I was gonna comment on Panda's comment, then decided it was too silly,
and now I've decided it's not too silly, so I'm gonna comment on it.

A Santa Barbarian?
Yer gonna warp little kids minds talking like that!
soon2b
Damn, I thought that was a photo wall.gif
Welcome.
Gadzooks!
Sky, we say Santa Barbarians all the time, though I s'pose it does conjure an image.
sky of mind
QUOTE(Gadzooks! @ Sunday, 14 May 2006, 9:59 pm) [snapback]56893[/snapback]

Sky, we say Santa Barbarians all the time, though I s'pose it does conjure an image.

I'm just a local yokel from a small paper mill town in the Northwest.
You know in Portland, On interstate, the main road north south before they built the freeway, there still stands a giant statue of Paul Bunyon?

IPB Image

Anyhoo, round here we do a lot of local indian names, like Wennachee, Puyallup, Yakima and Walla Walla.
Southern Californimexican is a little strange to me.

So I spose Santa Barbarian is perfectly fine. Maybe.
But lets just not tell the kids about this.

The big man with an ax is scary enough!
Panda
QUOTE(Morgana le Fay @ Sunday, 14 May 2006, 9:38 pm) [snapback]56880[/snapback]

i am sort of between carp and ojai. i have lived in painted cave, on el sueno road and near the museum of natural history. my parents live there.

How long have you lived in santa barbara?

i took the picture down. somebody posted it on another forum and it worried me. i will just use the anonymous avatar.

La Conchita? Or back over near the county line on 150? Both good places. I went to high school in S.B. I've since lived in Montecito, (when it was artsy, musical, and L.A. hadn't moved up), Carp and Ojai. (I've lived elsewhere, San Francisco...my favorite city, England, Ireland, Germany.) My parents had a house near the Mission. (They bought it for $41,000 and now it's close to $2 million....Arrrggghhh!) Painted Cave would be a good place to live. El Sueno too. I love that Mus. of Nat. Hist. area. Lots of Oaks. That guy who does the rocks puts them over there....can't remember his name...the mosaic surprises in the streets.

Hahahaha....Sky, you're funny. Yeah, I suppose it could be taken the wrong way.
We also refer to the Local paper as the Santa Barbara News Suppress. (News Press)
Gadzooks!
Hey, Sky, I've seen yer Paul Bunyan in my travels. We used to have a giant santa claus (well, half of one, he was in a big damn chimney, so they only made him from the waist up...which makes me wonder how he even came once a year). He was recently moved from Santa Claus Lane, on the beach, to Oxnard. So it's not just California that's nuts, see, it's the whole damn coast.
Morgana le Fay
it looks like bush blew it tonight. i have been looking at LP and FR and they are melting down. there is only one person defending bush on LP and everyone else is attacking him. we have one freeper on our site and he is calling for Bush Impeachment. he is so discouraged he won't even argue with us anymore. he just posts weird articles that say the GOP is good and Bush is bad. i have to constantly remind him that bush is the GOP.

you should come over and harass him. the url is www.postliberty.com and it is pretty obvious who he is. just look for my name. it is worthwhile to harass him as he has a lot of his friends watching and it discourages them to see him get beat up everyday. he also hates women and periodically posts some pretty vile things on this subject too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2008 Invision Power Services, Inc.