Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Everybody can relax now...
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
Jimmy
Uh yeah. So I'm new here. Been lurking for a while, joined a month ago, never posted until tonight.

My name is James, I don't recall where I first ran across the site, but the POAC news headlines are now one of the first sites I visit each day. I don't know what all I will be able to add so I'll probably just keep my mouth shut for the most part.

So anyway... Uh... Hi???
wiretapthisDMW
Welcome Jimmy! biggrin.gif
rcorporon
I'm relaxed now. Thanks!
yankhadenuf
Jimmy? Is that you Jimmy Carter!?! I'm so glad you're back... I CAN relax now!
Welcome aboard James!
Yank smile.gif
leftinrightsouth
Welcome, enjoy the ride!
nygreenguy
Dang! MY name is James as well!
soon2b
QUOTE(nygreenguy @ Thursday, 11 May 2006, 4:54 pm) [snapback]56122[/snapback]

Dang! MY name is James as well!

Two of you? What a coincidence!!
Welcome!!

Jack
QUOTE(Jimmy @ Wednesday, 10 May 2006, 9:40 pm) [snapback]56001[/snapback]

Uh yeah. So I'm new here. Been lurking for a while, joined a month ago, never posted until tonight.

My name is James, I don't recall where I first ran across the site, but the POAC news headlines are now one of the first sites I visit each day. I don't know what all I will be able to add so I'll probably just keep my mouth shut for the most part.

So anyway... Uh... Hi???

Go Way, Forum's Full.
Panda
QUOTE(Jesus of Suburbia @ Thursday, 11 May 2006, 10:02 pm) [snapback]56232[/snapback]

Go Way, Forum's Full.

Hahahaha....he's kidding, James. Welcome.
sky of mind
Welcome to the
POAC/WRS
Jimmy

And my name is not James!
Jimmy
Thanks for the warm welcome. This place is a breath of fresh air away from the forums I had been trying to have intelligent political discussion on the internet.

After I saw greenguy's post, signature, and avatar, I realized that my alternate personality was already an active member here. My most prized posession in the whole world is a signed copy of the first printing of "Unsafe at Any Speed". eek.gif
yankhadenuf
QUOTE(Jimmy @ Friday, 12 May 2006, 8:48 am) [snapback]56277[/snapback]

Thanks for the warm welcome. ...

BTW, I love "hello Kitty" smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2008 Invision Power Services, Inc.