Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Three in a row from Wisconsin
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
FannyMight
Can you make room for one more Ed Schultz regular? Thank you Liblover, this looks like a wonderful place. I'm from Madison now, grew up in Oregon, went to school in nothern California, and got stuck for a few years in Virginia Beach.

I have an adult son who has a genetic syndrome and is very much like Rainman. Currently he is listening to his favorite CD which is theme songs of TV cartoon shows--right now Magilla Gorilla--In days past he would have been institutionalized given his reallllllly difficult behavior when he was younger. Now, he's verbal and has had a job with the same wonderful company for 7 years. Every penny spent on him though education and social programs has been worth it. He is a taxpayer--and a VOTER. --Here's the Pixie and Dixie song--
sky of mind
There's always room FannyMight.
Welcome, make yerself at home!
MasterMind
The more the merrier!
rcorporon
Here's your POAC flak jacket and helmet.

Play nice.
soon2b
Welcome all you...Wisconsiners? Wisconsinites? Wisconsonions? whatever.IPB Image
leftinrightsouth
It's so cool to have an influx of new people like this. Welcome everyone!!!!
MasterMind
Every once in awhile, I travel to the RenFair in Bristol there to meet some friends from an on-line MUD I play. I like it there. I generally stay in Keynosha and travel into Milwalkee (sp?) for the Spy Bar there, I love it.
FannyMight
QUOTE(MasterMind @ Sunday, 12 February 2006, 12:59 pm) [snapback]43461[/snapback]

Every once in awhile, I travel to the RenFair in Bristol there to meet some friends from an on-line MUD I play. I like it there. I generally stay in Keynosha and travel into Milwalkee (sp?) for the Spy Bar there, I love it.
I still haven't made it to the Renaissance Faire here. I never used to miss the one in Novato, CA, when I lived near there. Some of my friends were part of the bands of Celts.
FannyMight
QUOTE(soon2b @ Sunday, 12 February 2006, 9:01 am) [snapback]43440[/snapback]

Welcome all you...Wisconsiners? Wisconsinites? Wisconsonions? whatever.IPB Image

Thank you everybody for the nice welcome. And I will try to play nice, although it doesn't seem to be as challenging here as it is on the Ed Schultz board, where a few of us newbies have come from.

Right now there is a discussion going on over there--we have partitioned off a little "conservative only" section--and they are having a little talk about why we progressives don't see evil. eek.gif blink.gif

I came across this short "story" and thought it very enlightening. It is a wonder to me how the "progressives" just don't get it in the face of all the evil that we are faced with.

A link for anybody who is curious:

http://edschultz.invisionzone.com/index.ph...wtopic=9306&hl=
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2008 Invision Power Services, Inc.