Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi from wisconsin
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
liblover
Hi everybody!
I'm a liberal from wisconsin. I love talking politics. I want to have great disscussion's about what we can do to help our party. I was very involved in the 04 election's. I got to meet some really great politician's and do some great thing's. I'm also a transplant from the ed schultz's message board. The righties have taken over. While I don't mind hearing other opinion's, I don't like people who rude and mean spirited. I hope to have great discussion's and learn from everyone here.

Heidi
sky of mind

WELCOME TO THE POAC/WRS
liblover
leftinrightsouth
QUOTE(liblover @ Friday, 10 February 2006, 2:32 pm) [snapback]43244[/snapback]

Hi everybody!
I'm a liberal from wisconsin. I love talking politics. I want to have great disscussion's about what we can do to help our party. I was very involved in the 04 election's. I got to meet some really great politician's and do some great thing's. I'm also a transplant from the ed schultz's message board. The righties have taken over. While I don't mind hearing other opinion's, I don't like people who rude and mean spirited. I hope to have great discussion's and learn from everyone here.

Heidi

Welcome Heidi!! Great to have you aboard!

Edit:
I went to that Ed Schultz's message board and it made my brain hurt. I'm guessing that you are going to like it here far more.
rcorporon
Welcome aboard.
POAC
hello and welcome!
FannyMight

Hi everybody!

Heidi
Hey, I made it--thanks for the good tip. And yes, when Chip is overtaking SEnihele and Jimbow in the number of posts, things are getting to be a little too much. wall.gif

sky of mind
WELCOME TO THE
POAC/WRS

FannyMight
moon

Hi everybody!

Heidi

Hi Heidi, (Blue)moon here! I'm so glad to see you over here too!

moon
rust123
hey there buddy, how are ya? yeah this place is great, ur gonna love it here
MasterMind
~Welcome~
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2008 Invision Power Services, Inc.