Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greetings
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
Keelin
My name is Keelin. 30something year old married lady from mid-America. From a town so small, it's not listed on any maps, not even yahoo. The only internet access we have is a shared one located at the local library/town hall/police station/fire station/church/school. A quiet piece of Americana the is rarely seen anymore. Quiet, peaceful, friendly, and best of all, no political party affiliations here. Our mayor is neither Republican or Democrat, just Jack. Lt. Mayor is his wife, as it usually goes. My husband was mayor a couple terms ago, and I served as Lt. Mayor them years.

Hope to see y'all down the pike!

Keelin.
soon2b
IPB Image

]Welcome! What brings you folks here?
rcorporon
Welcome!

Keep your head down, things have been rowdy lately.
Pinget
Welcome! smile.gif
sky of mind
WELCOME TO THE POAC/WRS
Keelin

QUOTE(rcorporon @ Thursday, 26 January 2006, 9:54 pm) [snapback]41374[/snapback]

Welcome!

Keep your head down, things have been rowdy lately.

When it comes to politics, around here things are always rowdy.
But we don't really mind.

IPB Image

tongue.gif
rcorporon
QUOTE(sky of mind @ Monday, 6 February 2006, 7:41 am) [snapback]42577[/snapback]

WELCOME TO THE POAC/WRS
Keelin

When it comes to politics, around here things are always rowdy.
But we don't really mind.

IPB Image

tongue.gif

Argh sky, you may have one this time, but next time, I'll get the better of you! tongue.gif
yankhadenuf
QUOTE(soon2b @ Thursday, 26 January 2006, 9:30 pm) [snapback]41336[/snapback]

IPB Image

]Welcome! What brings you folks here?

Welcome Keelin! Your town sounds so warm and comfy... I love soon's post of Mayberry.... my college town in North Georgia was like your hometown!
Yank smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2008 Invision Power Services, Inc.