Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hi everyone !
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
Yelome74
Hi,

I'm a newbie on this forum, I sometimes read the posts, maybe I'll start posting too myself...

I also like the POAC website clap.gif wink.gif
Gadzooks!
Welcome. I post all over the place here, and may start sometimes reading the posts. wink.gif
sky of mind
WELCOME TO THE POAC/WRS
Yelome74

I sometimes post here too!
POAC
Hi. Welcome!. I'd post here, but my republican values are not welcome here. tongue.gif
leftinrightsouth
I love your repub values, POAC. Can you share them with me?

OH YA, WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!
POAC
QUOTE(leftinrightsouth @ Monday, 23 January 2006, 3:36 pm) [snapback]40851[/snapback]

I love your repub values, POAC. Can you share them with me?

OH YA, WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!

Sure. The first thing you'll have to do is always refer to the democrats as the party of special interests while you use the K street project to become exactly that. A party for special interests. And you have to make sure that all of the special interests you cater to are the corporate and political elite. We can't let anything trickle down to the pee-ons in the middle class.

And rememebr: everything old is new again. We used to have to protect the sancitity of marriage form interratial marriage. Now it's gay marriage.

And it used to be that there was a war against Christmas and a movement by the Jews to keep Christ out of the town square. Now it's the secular liberals.

/oh jeeze. i could go on all day like this
leftinrightsouth
Wow, you seemed so insightful and informed. I don't know why more people don't do this crazy republican thing you speak of....
sky of mind
QUOTE(POAC @ Monday, 23 January 2006, 2:30 pm) [snapback]40864[/snapback]

Sure. The first thing you'll have to do is always refer to the democrats as the party of special interests while you use the K street project to become exactly that. A party for special interests. And you have to make sure that all of the special interests you cater to are the corporate and political elite. We can't let anything trickle down to the pee-ons in the middle class.

And rememebr: everything old is new again. We used to have to protect the sancitity of marriage form interratial marriage. Now it's gay marriage.

And it used to be that there was a war against Christmas and a movement by the Jews to keep Christ out of the town square. Now it's the secular liberals.

/oh jeeze. i could go on all day like this

Does this mean we no longer have to consider smaller government,
and is it OK to have a more intrusive government in our private lives,
and shall we spend spend spend like there will be no tomorrow?

Way cool!
POAC
QUOTE(sky of mind @ Monday, 23 January 2006, 4:57 pm) [snapback]40868[/snapback]

Does this mean we no longer have to consider smaller government,
and is it OK to have a more intrusive government in our private lives,
and shall we spend spend spend like there will be no tomorrow?

Way cool!

Not only that, but if someone should come along and shrink the federal gov't for the first time since Carter, balances the budget and oversees a surplus, is tough on crime by putting 100,000 more cops on the street, is tough on terrorism and captures those who attack the WTC and Murrah bldgs, HE MUST BE REMOVED FROM POWER! And then we can continue telling people how we stand for those things.
rcorporon
QUOTE(POAC @ Tuesday, 24 January 2006, 9:42 am) [snapback]40878[/snapback]

Not only that, but if someone should come along and shrink the federal gov't for the first time since Carter, balances the budget and oversees a surplus, is tough on crime by putting 100,000 more cops on the street, is tough on terrorism and captures those who attack the WTC and Murrah bldgs, HE MUST BE REMOVED FROM POWER! And then we can continue telling people how we stand for those things.

TESTIFY BROTHER! TES-TI-FY!

Stay the course, bee-yotch!

Oh, and welcome aboard to the new guy.
leftinrightsouth
Hey, hey, you forgot about putting women back in there place. I can't wait until some nice republican man comes along, knocks me up and lets me stay in the kitchen all day cooking him a 15 course dinner.
POAC
QUOTE(leftinrightsouth @ Tuesday, 24 January 2006, 8:19 am) [snapback]40935[/snapback]

Hey, hey, you forgot about putting women back in there place. I can't wait until some nice republican man comes along, knocks me up and lets me stay in the kitchen all day cooking him a 15 course dinner.

IPB Image

leftinrightsouth
Aww, dude, can I have that poster???????
PLEASE?????

POAC
QUOTE(leftinrightsouth @ Tuesday, 24 January 2006, 8:53 am) [snapback]40940[/snapback]

Aww, dude, can I have that poster???????
PLEASE?????

I can't do big posters yet, but PM me your addy and I'll send you a couple of prints. i owe you big time for all the help you've given me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.