Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello from Wisconsin
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
Sara
Hello Everyone,

My name is Sara i'm 29 and from Wisconsin. I love music from the Beatles, the Monkees, Herman's Hermits, Cher and most all music from the 60's and 70's. I got married in August to my wonderful husband Greg who joined the board here as *dB* and see my avatar that's us on our wedding day August 27, 2005. This place looks really cool! smile.gif
sky of mind
QUOTE(Sara @ Thursday, 5 January 2006, 6:35 pm)
Hello Everyone,

My name is Sara i'm 29 and from Wisconsin. I love music from the Beatles, the Monkees, Herman's Hermits, Cher and most all music from the 60's and 70's. I got married in August to my wonderful husband Greg who joined the board here as *dB* and see my avatar that's us on our wedding day August 27, 2005. This place looks really cool! smile.gif
[right][snapback]38702[/snapback][/right]

Welcome to the POAC/WRS
SARA!

I'm sure you and Billy Sheers might have a few things to talk about!
leftinrightsouth
Welcome, Sara. Glad to have you and your husband join the board.

soon2b
Groovy cheeseheads; cool! Welcome.
Sara
Thanks everyone for the nice welcomes!! This place seems real cool smile.gif
Gadzooks!
Welcome to POAC. Need any Dave Clark Five?
Panda
Hey, Sara and *dB*!
user posted image
to POAC!
rcorporon
Is your hubby wearing a cowboy hat? biggrin.gif

Welcome!
Sara
Thank you for all the wonderful welcomes! smile.gif

QUOTE(rcorporon @ Thursday, 12 January 2006, 11:33 pm) [snapback]39529[/snapback]

Is your hubby wearing a cowboy hat? biggrin.gif

Welcome!

Lol no he's wearing a top hat smile.gif
POAC
Hi Sara. welcome!
rcorporon
QUOTE(Sara @ Saturday, 4 February 2006, 7:00 am) [snapback]42395[/snapback]

Thank you for all the wonderful welcomes! smile.gif
Lol no he's wearing a top hat smile.gif

Too bad... a cowboy had would have rocked biggrin.gif
Pinget
Welcome Sara! smile.gif
FannyMight
QUOTE(Sara @ Thursday, 5 January 2006, 6:35 pm) [snapback]38702[/snapback]

Hello Everyone,

Hello Sara--This is my very first post, but when you mentioned 60s music, I just gotta say hi. I grew up in the 60s and love that music. I went to a nostalgia show a few years ago with about 7 or 8 acts, and Herman's Hermits were the indisputable favorite. The Turtles were 2nd.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2008 Invision Power Services, Inc.