Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hey
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
hyver_demon
hey everyone,
i am finally joining this site after listening to mastermind's ranting for several hours a day. i have very similar beliefs and i am just now becoming aware of how curropt and oppresive our government is. hopefully this forum will help me continue my re-education of our lack of civil rights and all things democratic.
POAC
QUOTE(hyver_demon @ Tuesday, 27 December 2005, 9:14 am)
hey everyone,
i am finally joining this site after listening to mastermind's ranting for several hours a day.  i have very similar beliefs and i am just now becoming aware of how curropt and oppresive our government is.  hopefully this forum will help me continue my re-education of our lack of civil rights and all things democratic.
[right][snapback]38016[/snapback][/right]

welcome!
MasterMind
Haha, someone listened to me!

But you will love it here.
sky of mind
QUOTE(hyver_demon @ Tuesday, 27 December 2005, 9:14 am)
hey everyone,
i am finally joining this site after listening to mastermind's ranting for several hours a day.  i have very similar beliefs and i am just now becoming aware of how curropt and oppresive our government is.  hopefully this forum will help me continue my re-education of our lack of civil rights and all things democratic.

Welcome to the POAC/WRS
Hyver Demon

If you seek information about the PNAC or class wars, or any number of ills in todays America,
you've come to the right place.

Pull up a stump and enjoy the warm glow of truth!

rust123
hey dude! whats up?? welcome to poac/wrs !!
Radical Liberal
Hi.
leftinrightsouth
QUOTE(hyver_demon @ Tuesday, 27 December 2005, 10:14 am)
hey everyone,

Oh NO!! Don't listen to MM!!! hehehehe ( wink.gif Just kidding MM)

Welcome, Hyver

--Left
soon2b
Do you prefer Hyver, Demon or Mr (Ms ?) Demon? I hope the athiests won't refuse to acknowlege your existence. Welcome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2008 Invision Power Services, Inc.