Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: imandrewmurphy
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
imandrewmurphy
HI,
Im Andrew Ian Murphy and
I am very happy to join this board, I hope it will be a little while before I get kicked off.

Right now I am sitting in a cyber cafe in Bombay India, and I must confess, I am not the happiest little camper in the world, in fact, I am even a tad bit bitter, dare I say the word.

I left the US on March 9th of 2005, and you can see a bit more about me in the Los Angeles police departments press release issued on March 11th.

It has nothing to do with my son of his horrible mother. I was a protestor, and a real one at that.

I was a patriot.

I loved my country.

I said Bush stole the election of 2004...and after I was interviewed by the Secret Service, and the FBI, and after a few weeks of looking over my shoulder, I was happy as fuck to leave.

I am renouncing my US citizenship in a few days, maybe one of you out there needs it.

That's me in a nutshell.

Andrewe

sky of mind
Welcome to the forum Andrew,
I hope you last as well.

But please be mindful that DHS does watch on line forumsl.
Certain words are not good to use,
certain ideas, especially the promotion of violence,
is not good and effects us all.

I wish you well and hope things work out for you,
and I'm glad this isn't about your son or his mother.
Pinget
Andrew, if the guys in black were really after you, I understand why you did what you did. What has the US become?

Welcome.

http://www.lapdonline.org/portal/generic.p...ss_releases.php

LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT
NEWS RELEASE
Friday, March 11, 2005

"2 Year-Old Toddler Abducted By His Father"

Los Angeles: Pacific Area Detectives are requesting the media's assistance in the abduction of a 2 year-old boy by his father.

On Wednesday, March 9, 2005, at about 9:30 a.m., Andrew Ved, a resident of Los Angeles was taken from his home by his father. Andrew Murphy, the victim's father, lived with Andrew and his mother. When the toddler's mother left for work, Murphy left the residence with the child and has not returned. Murphy has informed the toddler's mother that he and the child are out of the country.

The suspect, Andrew Murphy, born 7-17-70, is described as a 34 year-old male with blond hair and blue eyes, standing 5'11" tall and weighing 200 pounds. He has a medium build, light complexion and was last seen wearing a blue t-shirt and blue jeans.

The missing boy, Andrew Ved, was born on 03-31-03, and has blond hair, hazel eyes, is approximately 2'10" tall and weighs about 30 pounds. The child has a medium build and was last seen wearing beige overalls and a stripped red and beige shirt.

A photograph of Andrew Ved is available and can be e-mailed upon request.

Anyone with information about the abduction is urged to immediately call the Pacific Station at 310-482-6380. On weekends and during off-hours, call the 24-hour toll free number at the Detective Information Desk, at 1-877-LAWFULL (1-877-529-3855).

This news release was prepared by Los Angeles Police Department's Media Relations Section. Anyone with questions or requests for the photo can call 213-485-3586.
Radical Liberal
Hi.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.