Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi, I'm New
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
Askewd
Hi, my name is Laura and I live in Minneapolis. I just heard about this site yesterday and wanted to be a part of it. I live, eat, breathe, drink, etc. in OUTRAGE AT THIS ADMINISTRATION and what is happening to our country.

I'm doing whatever is humanly possible to get the word out to all those sheeple out there who are sleepwalking through the destruction of our democracy.

I'd like to make friends with others who feel the same as I do and to help work our way out of this mess.

PEACE

Laura
Gadzooks!
Welcome aboard, Laura. You've found a home for your outrage, and your expressions of peace as well.
POAC
Hi Laura! How did you hear about us?
sky of mind
WELCOME LAURA!

You have chosen well.
This is the best forum if yer into being informed!
Radical Liberal
Hi.
Askewd
QUOTE(POAC @ Tuesday, 20 December 2005, 1:26 pm)
Hi Laura! How did you hear about us?
[right][snapback]37544[/snapback][/right]

Hi! I heard about the White Rose Society on Air America. I can't remember which show it was, but I'm thinking it was Mike Malloy (filling in for Randi Rhodes).
POAC
QUOTE(Askewd @ Tuesday, 20 December 2005, 12:48 pm)
Hi!  I heard about the White Rose Society on Air America.  I can't remember which show it was, but I'm thinking it was Mike Malloy (filling in for Randi Rhodes).
[right][snapback]37551[/snapback][/right]

sweet!

Ben and I share the forum. Hopefully you've checked out the POAC main page too.

POAC main page

soon2b
Hi Laura, anywhere near Lake Woebegone? Check out the POAC store; just got myself a hoodie and I love it, great graphics.
Jack
QUOTE(soon2b @ Tuesday, 20 December 2005, 4:58 pm)
Hi Laura, anywhere near Lake Woebegone?  Check out the POAC store; just got myself a hoodie and I love it, great graphics.
[right][snapback]37580[/snapback][/right]

Sure, if you are into liberal propaganda.
Askewd
QUOTE(POAC @ Tuesday, 20 December 2005, 5:39 pm)
sweet!

Ben and I share the forum. Hopefully you've checked out the POAC main page too.

POAC main page
[right][snapback]37569[/snapback][/right]

Oh, I got the heebies. I hadn't looked at the POAC main page yet, I'd been checking out posts, and when I clicked on it my heart stopped beating. It looks just like the PNAC. I may have to drink a few more beers to get over that shock.

I shoulda hadda clue, it's been a long day.... wall.gif
Askewd
QUOTE(soon2b @ Tuesday, 20 December 2005, 6:58 pm)
Hi Laura, anywhere near Lake Woebegone?  Check out the POAC store; just got myself a hoodie and I love it, great graphics.
[right][snapback]37580[/snapback][/right]

I think I'm in it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.