Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
dmitriydemon
Could you help me to buy the thing in your Internet shop. I
have found the thing that is not sold in Russia. But there is a problem, the
shop does not send the goods to Russia. Compensation for your help is
guaranteed.
Pls, write to e-mail [email protected]
Panda
QUOTE(dmitriydemon @ Saturday, 26 November 2005, 12:29 pm)
Could you help me to buy the thing in your Internet shop. I
have found the thing that is not sold in Russia. But there is a problem, the
shop does not send the goods to Russia. Compensation for your help is
guaranteed.
Pls, write to e-mail [email protected]
[right][snapback]35676[/snapback][/right]

Hello, dmitri. Welcome to POAC. I'm not sure what your question is. Are you referring to something from POAC's Store? http://oldamericancentury.org/store_prima.htm If so, perhaps POAC himself can assist you. Try sending him a PM.

Probably unrelated but I did purchase some CDs from Russia and they arrived in the US with no problem. Is it getting things IN that's a glitch for you?
MasterMind
My best friend is Russian. He lived in Moscow until he was 12 and then moved to the USA.

He is good at getting stuff in and out of Russia. He got a Tatu CD for another friend of mine that is not sold outside of Russia. He also got me a KGB watch my dad *cough* aquired *cough* in Cambodia in the late 60s but was stolen when his house was broken into. It was the exact same watch! *continues rambling on stories about his Russian friend Yuroslav*

So he can maybe help.
Catherine
I hope this fellow gets what he wants, but I find it a bit strange that he can spell "compensation" and "guaranteed"
correctly, but he's not fluent enough in English to state what he wants from the "Internet shop" at this site, which is obviously the POAC store. AND I find it a bit suspicious that he offers a "compensation" that is "guaranteed."

Compensation? All the POAC store wants is payment for merchandise purchased and requires no middle persons that I know of.

I think this is a sham...so be careful what information you're passing on to this person.

If I'm wrong, I'll apologize.

Catherine

sky of mind
QUOTE(Catherine @ Saturday, 26 November 2005, 7:22 pm)
I hope this fellow gets what he wants, but I find it a bit strange that he can spell "compensation" and "guaranteed"
correctly, but he's not fluent enough in English to state what he wants from the "Internet shop" at this site, which is obviously the POAC store.  AND I find it a bit suspicious that he offers a "compensation" that is "guaranteed." 

Compensation?  All the POAC store wants is payment for merchandise purchased and requires no middle persons that I know of. 

I think this is a sham...so be careful what information you're passing on to this person. 

If I'm wrong,  I'll apologize. 

Catherine
[right][snapback]35712[/snapback][/right]

Not to worry Cath, that's what I thought too.

When I read his request, red flags pop up all over.
But I think, what if he is sincere and i'm paranoid?

We shall see.
MasterMind
I bought alot of stuff from the store. But I saw it as a donation and the items as gifts.

My shirts cause conversations all the time. I hope they generate more traffic .

The one that causes the most converstations are a tie between two.

The "Your blood for our Profits, thanks from Halliburton" one and the "Corporate Farms destory America, buy organic"

I wore my "Stand Up. Desent is Patriotic" to a move on protest against hte budget cuts and it got alot of conversation out of it too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.