Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi , I'm yankhadenuf
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
yankhadenuf
What a way to break the ice, huh? I tell my gender right away because I have posted at other sites for weeks and people thought I was a guy because of my userID. OK, I'm really a 47 year old Mom . I'm so glad to be here as I have been prowling for several months. I post everywhere and finally decided to look up POAC forums and post. There is so much insightful information on this site , that I have been reading it for a long time before I realized I could post here too. redface.gif
This site is great and I hope it becomes very popular because it very well may save the world!
sky of mind
Hey! I like girls!

Welcome to the Forum Lady!

cool.gif
Panda
Hi yankhadenuf! smile.gif
user posted image
To POAC!
soon2b
I remember having once been in a situation when I wished someone had broken the ice that way. Changing some points of view would be good, changing the world would be great, welcome.
Pinget
Hi Yank, from a 35 yo mom! Welcome! smile.gif
leftinrightsouth
Welcome, I'm sure you will find you love it here. I certainly do!!

--Left
MasterMind
Salutations and well greetings!

I am the resident village idiot so dont mind me.
soon2b
"I am the resident village idiot so dont mind me. "

There's a vacancy in Crawford, TX for this kind of work.
Radical Liberal
Hi.
rcorporon
Welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy your stay!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2008 Invision Power Services, Inc.