Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi, I'm Ronnie....
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
rcorporon
Hello everybody,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 26 year old Canadian history teacher. I currently live in Japan with my wife, and have lived here for 15 months now teaching English to high school students.

I'm a Marxist, and the current US administration scares me. I think that people like Bush, Cheney, Rummy, Condi, and Powell are scary, and if I had kids I'd tell them that if they saw any of these people in a car, don't ask them for help, or go for a ride with them.

Having grown up in the wonderfully liberal (when did this become a 4 letter word in the US?) Canada, my views and opinions often run opposite the scary folks who run the US (and the UK now).

Also, being a MARXIST (oh no!) most Bush admin types probably want me shipped off to those ex-soviet (now CIA) secret prison camps smile.gif.

I'm looking forward to chatting with fellow minded people on the board!

Nice to meet you, or as they say in Japan hajimemashite!

Ronnie
Catherine
QUOTE(rcorporon @ Monday, 14 November 2005, 8:27 pm)
Hello everybody,

Just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm a 26 year old Canadian history teacher.  I currently live in Japan with my wife, and have lived here for 15 months now teaching English to high school students.

I'm a Marxist, and the current US administration scares me.  I think that people like Bush, Cheney, Rummy, Condi, and Powell are scary, and if I had kids I'd tell them that if they saw any of these people in a car, don't ask them for help, or go for a ride with them.

Having grown up in the wonderfully liberal (when did this become a 4 letter word in the US?) Canada, my views and opinions often run opposite the scary folks who run the US (and the UK now).

Also, being a MARXIST (oh no!) most Bush admin types probably want me shipped off to those ex-soviet (now CIA) secret prison camps smile.gif.

I'm looking forward to chatting with fellow minded people on the board!

Nice to meet you, or as they say in Japan hajimemashite!

Ronnie
[right][snapback]34869[/snapback][/right]

Welcome to the POAC, Ronnie!

Catherine
sky of mind
Howdy, and welcome to the POAC/WRS Ronnie!
Jeana
Hey Ronnie.. and welcome smile.gif You're going to like it here !
Pinget
Welcome! smile.gif
Radical Liberal
Nice to see a fellow Marxist here.
leftinrightsouth
Welcome! You have certainly found a place to feel comfortable in your views. I hope you enjoy this forum.
soon2b
Welcome. Sounds like a very interesting life!!
MasterMind
Welcome Ronnie!

I find our lives rather amussing compared side by side. I am a 26 year old elementry school teacher (soon-to-be!) that was born and bread in Southern America, Yeah I know already.

Because of this, I grow up in an almost, no scrace, it is the complet opposite of what your development encountered. I bet if we both put up something about our values in general the results would be spectaculer to hold against one another. One striking difference I believe would be the fact I wished I was raised in your enviroment and you want nothing to do with mine.

Well I look foward to learning from you, for I am most assurdly positive I will. Please if I begin to debate a point of view of yours, please take no offense, I am a former Neo-Con and just a simple reminder of my foolish past will shut me up.

Oh and I tend to ramble on and on about nothing to.

I didnt do that here did I?

Darn, I did.
rcorporon
QUOTE(MasterMind @ Friday, 18 November 2005, 9:06 am)
Well I look foward to learning from you, for I am most assurdly positive I will. Please if I begin to debate a point of view of yours, please take no offense, I am a former Neo-Con and just a simple reminder of my foolish past will shut me up.

Oh and I tend to ramble on and on about nothing to.

I didnt do that here did I?

Darn, I did.
[right][snapback]35031[/snapback][/right]

It seems that we are at odds about God and religion smile.gif.

I'm excited to see how this plays out. Also, please don't take any offence at any lefty stuff that comes out of my mouth... just a habit... "THE WORKERS HAVE NOTIHNG TO LOSE BUT..."

Sorry. redface.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2008 Invision Power Services, Inc.