Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is the "White Rose" the same as the Scholls?
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
beth sage-weber
Hi! my name is Beth and I'm a socially conscious, former fundamentalist. I'm curious....is the White Rose that this forum has on the header the same as the clandescine group of German students, professors and theologians that distributed anti-facism leaflets in the 1940's? If so I am really jumping for joy that someone else has even heard about them, much less hold forth the white rose of freedom to this generation!!!!
Never forget..."Every citizen deserves the regime he is willing to endure".
sky of mind
QUOTE(beth sage-weber @ Saturday, 12 November 2005, 1:44 pm)
Hi! my name is Beth and I'm a socially conscious, former fundamentalist. I'm curious....is the White Rose that this forum has on the header the same as the clandescine group of German students, professors and theologians that distributed anti-facism leaflets in the 1940's? If so I am really jumping for joy that someone else has even heard about them, much less hold forth the white rose of freedom to this generation!!!!
Never forget..."Every citizen deserves the regime he is willing to endure".
[right][snapback]34781[/snapback][/right]

White Rose Society

The very same!

Welcome to the POAC/WRS beth sage - weber

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.