Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: greetings
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
ashley
Hello folks,

My name's ashley and I'm new to this.

I'm from England and I like: real ale, miles davis, my kids, teachers, nurses, john steinbeck, bob dylan, curry, the blues, herman hesse, emile zola, andres segovia, jimi hendrix, george orwell, science fiction, beaches, bacon sandwiches, badminton, wine, laughing, folk music, foreign travel, good manners, shorts, t-shirts and sandals, afro-cuban music, the countryside and other things.

I don't like: the corporate definition of globalisation, greed, religious bigotry, people without a sense of humour, neo-cons, racism, sexism, junk food, automated telephone systems, bling, spammers, murdoch's news corporation, kids working in third world sweat shops for pennies when they should be in school and seeing kids in my country wearing over-priced trainers thinking that they are 'cool'.

Then there's the industrial-military-political complex, and the fact that millions of people can't get enough to eat while their leaders are looting their countries and stuffing billions into Swiss bank accounts and....

...I'd better stop here. This was supposed to be short, after all.

POAC
Hi Ashley. Welcome to the forum.
Corporal USMC
Welcome aboard Ashley,

I'm sort of new here to this part of the site also, but I have enjoyed reading the mix of articles re-printed here for well over a year now.

Corp

soon2b
Easy on the bacon, look what happened to me.
Panda
Howdy, ashley.
user posted image
To POAC!
Jeana
Hi, Ashley.. and welcome smile.gif
BillySHEARS
QUOTE(ashley @ Sunday, 23 October 2005, 6:37 am)
Hello folks,

My name's ashley and I'm new to this.

I'm from England and I like: real ale, miles davis, my kids, teachers, nurses, john steinbeck, bob dylan, curry, the blues, herman hesse, emile zola, andres segovia, jimi hendrix, george orwell, science fiction, beaches, bacon sandwiches, badminton, wine, laughing, folk music, foreign travel, good manners, shorts, t-shirts and sandals, afro-cuban music, the countryside and other things.

[right][snapback]33430[/snapback][/right]

What???!!!!!!!!!!!...No Lennon?

Welcome!
sky of mind
Welcome abord Ashley!
ashley
QUOTE(BillySHEARS @ Monday, 24 October 2005, 9:12 pm)
What???!!!!!!!!!!!...No Lennon?
Welcome!
[right][snapback]33535[/snapback][/right]

Help! Of course Lennon! A mere slip of the keyboard. I don't want you to think that I'm a Loser, but sometimes It's So Hard and when you do these things in Isolation you can get into Mind Games that affect your concentration.

Well Well Well, I Don't Want To Spoil The Party, so I'll go. Thanks for the reminder Billy

"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?" just remind me, was that John or Dubya?

Cheers

Ashley
ashley
QUOTE(Corporal USMC @ Sunday, 23 October 2005, 12:00 pm)
Welcome aboard Ashley,

I'm sort of new here to this part of the site also, but I have enjoyed reading the mix of articles re-printed here for well over a year now.

Corp
[right][snapback]33437[/snapback][/right]

Thanks Corp
ashley
QUOTE(soon2b @ Sunday, 23 October 2005, 2:02 pm)
Easy on the bacon, look what happened to me.
[right][snapback]33441[/snapback][/right]

Nice one!
ashley
QUOTE(Jeana @ Monday, 24 October 2005, 8:58 pm)
Hi, Ashley.. and welcome smile.gif
[right][snapback]33530[/snapback][/right]

Thanks Jeana, nice to be here.
ashley
QUOTE(sky of mind @ Monday, 24 October 2005, 10:08 pm)
Welcome abord Ashley!
[right][snapback]33540[/snapback][/right]

Thanks Sky. I can see you've been busy on this forum!

Interesting stuff.

Cheers,

Ashley
ashley
QUOTE(Panda @ Monday, 24 October 2005, 8:34 am)
Howdy, ashley.
user posted image
To POAC!
[right][snapback]33492[/snapback][/right]

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2008 Invision Power Services, Inc.