Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello one and all
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
P.S. Burton
In all twelve step programs one must make amends, I confess to having used images from the gallery in my own blog without having given appropriate credit or a link. A lapse I shall strive to rectify in all future posts.
P.S. Burton tongue.gif
karen
A good start PSB. Well done... and welcome! wink.gif
seuss
that's great...
You didn't modify the web addy out of them, did you?
Hey, a good step towards making amends would be to buy a shirt with whatever graphic you were using on it... POAC's in the middle of it summer fundraiser, and still has about $1000 to go toward its goal.
POAC
QUOTE(P.S. Burton @ Monday, 25 June 2007, 11:04 pm) [snapback]96943[/snapback]
In all twelve step programs one must make amends, I confess to having used images from the gallery in my own blog without having given appropriate credit or a link. A lapse I shall strive to rectify in all future posts.
P.S. Burton tongue.gif

Everything we have is free to use as long as they aren't altered and the signature at the bottom stays on. You didn't do anything wrong. That helps advertise us.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.