Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PNACitizen Student Group "Hello"
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
PNACAdmin
Hello everyone here at the OLD American Century.

I just thought I'd register and say hello to a group with like-minded interests. I'm the webmaster for a student group called A Project for a New American Citizen. Our goal is to establish PNACitizen Campuses nationwide and expose government corruption, "think-tanks", and various other truth topics. We have held a couple free public events in Texas featuring top experts on state-sponsored terrorism, government corruption, etc...

We have also publicly confronted William Kristol, the PNACentury founder...specifically regarding his communist background. Please feel free to stop by our site to check out the videos.

I'm not sure all the topics we cover will fit in on this site, but I just wanted to at least say hello, and give a little exposure to the youth in this country that does give a damn.
seuss
QUOTE(PNACAdmin @ Sunday, 3 June 2007, 11:09 am) [snapback]95054[/snapback]
Hello everyone here at the OLD American Century.

I just thought I'd register and say hello to a group with like-minded interests. I'm the webmaster for a student group called A Project for a New American Citizen. Our goal is to establish PNACitizen Campuses nationwide and expose government corruption, "think-tanks", and various other truth topics. We have held a couple free public events in Texas featuring top experts on state-sponsored terrorism, government corruption, etc...

We have also publicly confronted William Kristol, the PNACentury founder...specifically regarding his communist background. Please feel free to stop by our site to check out the videos.

I'm not sure all the topics we cover will fit in on this site, but I just wanted to at least say hello, and give a little exposure to the youth in this country that does give a damn.

Hello and welcome.

Where is PNACitizen based?
karen
Hey there. wavehello.gif Welcome.

Just had a little wander round your site, watched the William Kristol confrontation vid - made me smile. I'll definitely visit again.
sky of mind
Good stuff!

I think you and the owner of this site, both news and discission forum, outta have a nice long conversation.
Seems we might work together well.
PNACAdmin
QUOTE(seuss @ Sunday, 3 June 2007, 11:49 am) [snapback]95055[/snapback]
Where is PNACitizen based?

The Founders started it at the University of Texas (Austin, TX) Campus. We now have a PNAC at U. of Iowa, and a few otheres still forming up.

I'm the webmaster/volunteer, and I'm Denver, Colorado.
PNACAdmin
QUOTE(sky of mind @ Sunday, 3 June 2007, 12:46 pm) [snapback]95065[/snapback]
Good stuff!
I think you and the owner of this site, both news and discission forum, outta have a nice long conversation.
Seems we might work together well.

Glad you like it.

Sure, just let me know. My e-mail is pnacadmin[at]pnacitizen.org - and I'm Jon "in Denver". I host the online radio show on Saturdays as well.
PNACAdmin
QUOTE(karen @ Sunday, 3 June 2007, 12:40 pm) [snapback]95062[/snapback]
Just had a little wander round your site, watched the William Kristol confrontation vid - made me smile. I'll definitely visit again.

That video is one of the reasons I offered to volunteer in the first place. Bill Kristol has always seemed like a cowardly little worm (most the PNAC neocons do actually) to me - so it was a particularly fulfilling video for me as well. Check out some of the documentaries if you get a chance as well...I'll be adding a ton more shortly.
karen
QUOTE(PNACAdmin @ Sunday, 3 June 2007, 6:23 pm) [snapback]95101[/snapback]
Check out some of the documentaries if you get a chance as well...I'll be adding a ton more shortly.

I'll be sure to. thumbup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2008 Invision Power Services, Inc.