Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just signed up
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
Hermenutic
Just saying hello before I go off to work.

I'll check back in the morning.

So far this looks like a nice place.
POAC
welcome. It's pretty nice place. =-)
sky of mind
Pretty smart bunch too.

Welcome to the White Rose Hermenutic
RedSword
Hail, Hermenutic!

(Random Comment: The artwork this site features always makes me smile.)
Hermenutic
Thnks for the welcoming comittee lol.

Just got home from work and will look around a bit and see what's cooking here. I was attracted by something but I can't recall just what at the moment.
POAC
QUOTE(RedSword @ Monday, 8 January 2007, 2:44 am) [snapback]84091[/snapback]
Hail, Hermenutic!

(Random Comment: The artwork this site features always makes me smile.)

Thanks! I'll be adding several new ones next weeek. Gotta unveil the new "product" along with Bush's, ya know.

*Surge! Now with more death and profits!*
odanny
I do believe that Northwestern Univ. houses one of the largest collections of WWII recruiting posters, or so I seem to gave read somewhere
RedSword
POAC Posted Today, 02:43 PM
Thanks! I'll be adding several new ones next weeek. Gotta unveil the new "product" along with Bush's, ya know.

*Surge! Now with more death and profits!*

Is that in reference to the old soda we had back in the 90's called Surge? That stuff was awesome, if not a horrible example of corporate apathy in the consequences of the consumption of their tainted products.
Abell9
QUOTE(RedSword @ Monday, 8 January 2007, 10:51 pm) [snapback]84179[/snapback]
Is that in reference to the old soda we had back in the 90's called Surge? That stuff was awesome, if not a horrible example of corporate apathy in the consequences of the consumption of their tainted products.

Puleeeze. "Surge" and "Jolt" were two of the finest shots of caffein available with healthy doses of sugar. Tainted my ass. That was poetry in a can.
RedSword
Not to mention all the other additives that Coca-Cola throws into its beverages. But I really do digress.
sky of mind
QUOTE(Abell9 @ Monday, 8 January 2007, 9:34 pm) [snapback]84181[/snapback]
Puleeeze. "Surge" and "Jolt" were two of the finest shots of caffein available with healthy doses of sugar. Tainted my ass. That was poetry in a can.

These pale next to some of todays "sports drinks" which contain mega amounts of Caffine and sugar that has to be super saturated. Dentists absolutely hate the stuff! It's worse than candy.
Spud Demon
QUOTE(sky of mind @ Tuesday, 9 January 2007, 1:10 am) [snapback]84187[/snapback]
These pale next to some of todays "sports drinks" which contain mega amounts of Caffine and sugar that has to be super saturated. Dentists absolutely hate the stuff! It's worse than candy.

As a daily Mountain Dew drinker, I want the sugar. I want the caffeine. I could do without the brominated vegetable oil though. I drink out of a can and don't give a rat's ass whether the product has a cloudy, juice-like appearance.
sky of mind
QUOTE(Spud Demon @ Tuesday, 9 January 2007, 2:29 am) [snapback]84207[/snapback]
As a daily Mountain Dew drinker, I want the sugar. I want the caffeine. I could do without the brominated vegetable oil though. I drink out of a can and don't give a rat's ass whether the product has a cloudy, juice-like appearance.

Nice thing about dentures. You can take them out and clean them in the dish washer.
Oh yeah, and don't forget type 2 diabetes. That's a blast too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2008 Invision Power Services, Inc.