Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have Arrived
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
B.O'Reilly
At long last I have arrived folks, and you will be the better for it. I look forward to our dialogue, but remember no Bloviating - that is my job.

The Spin Stops Here dance.gif
POAC
QUOTE(B.O @ Wednesday, 13 December 2006, 11:58 pm) [snapback]82286[/snapback]
At long last I have arrived folks, and you will be the better for it. I look forward to our dialogue, but remember no Bloviating - that is my job.

I've been missing you. Welcome to your new home.
sky of mind
QUOTE(B.O @ Wednesday, 13 December 2006, 9:58 pm) [snapback]82286[/snapback]

Oh good! Lets get Olberman in here and have some fun.
sky of mind
http://www.newshounds.us/2006/12/12/bill_o...es_doing_it.php

Bill O'Reilly Calls Guest Fascist
Then Immediately Denies Doing It

Reported by Deborah - December 12, 2006

Tonight Bill O'Reilly demonstrated for viewers just how nasty he can be when opposed. Wayne Madsen decided not to hide under his desk and bravely faced Christmas Bill after writing a critical article about his "war on christmas" in the Sacremento Bee. When Madsen told O'Reilly that the great war wasn't real, it was an oy vey or oh jeez moment, depending on your holiday symbol preference.

O'Reilly was astounded that Madsen didn't believe in the importance of his war informing him that the Supreme Court would be trying a case about it . When Madsen wasn't suitably impressed by the news, O'Reilly started to steam.

First he suggested in his most disgusted tone that he would speak slower so Madsen could understand. Then with a toe curling sneer he made hand gestures indicating small and large to show that the Supreme Court was big. Next he took issue with Madsen's assertion that he was trying to force people to say Merry Christmas insisting that he just didn't want people to be forbidden to say it. In O'Reilly World that's a glaring difference making it all too much for BOR so he blurted out, " You are the fascist!"

Madsen responded with the line that everyone thinks while watching BOR. " If you're going to dish it out, you should be able to take it." Then O'Reilly came back with a classic line, " All I did was describe you as a fascist. I haven't called you any names."

Madsen had insisted throughout the segment that he thought everyone should just enjoy the season and forget about conflicts. True to that notion, he wished BOR a Merry Christmas. Christmas Bill, a true ambassador of the season replied, " I'm not buying your act."
B.O'Reilly
Obviously the Secular Progressive movement has its foot soldiers, and Wayne Madsen is one of them. The war on Christmas is most certainly a war, just as the war against Terrorism is. While no official armies have declared it, the war is most certainly real. Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus are hunkered down in a bunker.

BTW, I never called that fascist a fascist wry2.gif

The Spin Stops Here
Captain America
LOL, that's a pretty creative entry, gotta give you credit. Welcome, but be careful or you might find yourself in court.
Gadzooks!
Wow. I'm impressed. Hey, since you're a member and all, can I just call you Bill? Or how about B.O.? Yeah, that's it...B.O. Cool. Hey, B.O., when you go on TV, you wear makeup, right? Isn't that kinda, you know, swishy? I mean, you're a manly man, and all, I'm just thinkin', you know, that maybe there's something you're not lettin' on that we all ought to know. Hell, B.O., bein', well, you know, gay, you know, I mean, hell, B.O., it's 2006 and it's no big deal anymore, you know? I mean, shoot, half the damned Republican party has been outted in the past coupla years, and some of 'em for worse than just being pans...I mean, gay. And you're, well, you're a good, staunch Republican, aren't you? It'd pretty much be your duty to stand by your man, if you know what I mean. Anyhoo, nice to have you aboard, just ask before you touch anybody.
maxanne
Yo, Bill - this is a felafel free zone.

Gadzooks!
Yuck! Maxanne, there's a big goddamned roach in yer sandwich!
B.O'Reilly
QUOTE(Gadzooks! @ Thursday, 14 December 2006, 4:51 pm) [snapback]82351[/snapback]
Wow. I'm impressed. Hey, since you're a member and all, can I just call you Bill? Or how about B.O.? Yeah, that's it...B.O. Cool. Hey, B.O., when you go on TV, you wear makeup, right? Isn't that kinda, you know, swishy? I mean, you're a manly man, and all, I'm just thinkin', you know, that maybe there's something you're not lettin' on that we all ought to know. Hell, B.O., bein', well, you know, gay, you know, I mean, hell, B.O., it's 2006 and it's no big deal anymore, you know? I mean, shoot, half the damned Republican party has been outted in the past coupla years, and some of 'em for worse than just being pans...I mean, gay. And you're, well, you're a good, staunch Republican, aren't you? It'd pretty much be your duty to stand by your man, if you know what I mean. Anyhoo, nice to have you aboard, just ask before you touch anybody.
You sir may call me anything you want. Names will only serve to embarrass you so I expect that you'll keep it clean. The makeup that I wear is required by my producer, and let's be candid, you're better off for not having to see what's under that layer. Hey, if you want to think that I'm gay, that's fine with me. Obviously I have little concern with what others think of me. If I did I wouldn't be in broadcast journalism. Your suggestion that I am a Republican, a staunch one at that, is preposterous. I, my friend, am a conservative thinking independent. I call 'em like I see 'em. I hope that you have more bullets in your chamber than that, as you are professing yourself to be quite the light weight. Don't be a popinjay!

Fair & Balanced cool.gif
B.O'Reilly
QUOTE(maxanne @ Thursday, 14 December 2006, 4:59 pm) [snapback]82354[/snapback]
Yo, Bill - this is a felafel free zone.

Now that's what I call a good looking sandwich!
Gadzooks!
QUOTE(B.O @ Thursday, 14 December 2006, 6:54 pm) [snapback]82369[/snapback]
You sir may call me anything you want. Names will only serve to embarrass you so I expect that you'll keep it clean. The makeup that I wear is required by my producer, and let's be candid, you're better off for not having to see what's under that layer. Hey, if you want to think that I'm gay, that's fine with me. Obviously I have little concern with what others think of me. If I did I wouldn't be in broadcast journalism. Your suggestion that I am a Republican, a staunch one at that, is preposterous. I, my friend, am a conservative thinking independent. I call 'em like I see 'em. I hope that you have more bullets in your chamber than that, as you are professing yourself to be quite the light weight. Don't be a popinjay!
Fair & Balanced cool.gif

Well, I'm probably nearly as happy as you are to know you're not just another gay Republican. Glad you're here. Oh, and the "no touching without first asking" rule still holds. I'm also glad to hear you are a "conservative thinking independent" since your broadcasts clearly indicate you are not an independently thinking conservative.
happymisanthropy
QUOTE(B.O @ Thursday, 14 December 2006, 6:54 pm) [snapback]82369[/snapback]
I, my friend, am a conservative thinking independent.
Fair & Balanced cool.gif

what does that mean?

Are you an independent who is conservative with thinking?

Or a conservative who is independent of thinking?
toeg
QUOTE(B.O @ Wednesday, 13 December 2006, 9:58 pm) [snapback]82286[/snapback]

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Bill,

I'm sure you don't realize how stupid you look when you talk. But the words that come out just enhance the effect.
Captain America
Bill, I have wanted to say this to you for quite sometime. Your radio show sounds like 2 hours of shameless self promotion. I mean really, I leave the radio on at my office all day for background noise. I really don't pay much attention to any of it but everytime I lift my head up from my work, and pay attention to your show, you are constantly cutting off your callers or guests. And then you run off with their thought or expound on it as though you thought of it yourself, and they don't get to finish. I know you have time constraints and all but let the folks finish their thought. And everytime you have the opportunity you promote your book. Geeeez man, the title of your book is seared in my memory I've heard it so much. You might make a point on your radio show and then never fail to add "and thats why I wrote about that in my book Culture Warrior." Lay off the book for awhile Bill.

I do beleive you are an Independent with a wide conservative streak. I do find myself in somewhat the same situation, I cannot bring myself to agree with the Republican platform, especially the current batch of warmongering, spendthrifts we have. I think that Americans have some evolving to do regarding labels, and this penchant for catagorizing people by their opinion on certain issues.

We all love this country don't we? We all want whats best for our kids right? I have no qualms in voting Democrat; none. But, most people I meet don't even give the courtesy of recognizing that is how I approach politics and refuse to acknowledge that fact, if you don't think like they think you should, your not one of them and you must be the other, I don't beleive you have to be one or the other, and I'm neither.
sky of mind
QUOTE(B.O @ Thursday, 14 December 2006, 4:15 am) [snapback]82298[/snapback]
Obviously the Secular Progressive movement has its foot soldiers, and Wayne Madsen is one of them. The war on Christmas is most certainly a war, just as the war against Terrorism is. While no official armies have declared it, the war is most certainly real. Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus are hunkered down in a bunker.

BTW, I never called that fascist a fascist wry2.gif

The Spin Stops Here

You got a problem with Secular Progressives?
B.O'Reilly
QUOTE(Captain America @ Friday, 15 December 2006, 9:58 am) [snapback]82412[/snapback]
Bill, I have wanted to say this to you for quite sometime. Your radio show sounds like 2 hours of shameless self promotion. I mean really, I leave the radio on at my office all day for background noise. I really don't pay much attention to any of it but everytime I lift my head up from my work, and pay attention to your show, you are constantly cutting off your callers or guests. And then you run off with their thought or expound on it as though you thought of it yourself, and they don't get to finish. I know you have time constraints and all but let the folks finish their thought. And everytime you have the opportunity you promote your book. Geeeez man, the title of your book is seared in my memory I've heard it so much. You might make a point on your radio show and then never fail to add "and thats why I wrote about that in my book Culture Warrior." Lay off the book for awhile Bill.

I do beleive you are an Independent with a wide conservative streak. I do find myself in somewhat the same situation, I cannot bring myself to agree with the Republican platform, especially the current batch of warmongering, spendthrifts we have. I think that Americans have some evolving to do regarding labels, and this penchant for catagorizing people by their opinion on certain issues.

We all love this country don't we? We all want whats best for our kids right? I have no qualms in voting Democrat; none. But, most people I meet don't even give the courtesy of recognizing that is how I approach politics and refuse to acknowledge that fact, if you don't think like they think you should, your not one of them and you must be the other, I don't beleive you have to be one or the other, and I'm neither.

Captain,

My program is there to pay the bills and generate advertising revenue for my employer. I am getting great traction with the book for which I will not apologize. My formula works and has proven to be profitable for me and enlightening for America. I am certainly no "party line" guy, and will never be. I call 'em like I see 'em - no spin. Those who vote democrat want nothing different than those who vote Republican - they want what they believe is best for the country. I often disagree with their thought process, with very good reason, but I do not begrudge them their opinion, however foolish and dopey it may be.

Thanks for listening to the program.

The Spin Stops Here
B.O'Reilly
QUOTE(sky of mind @ Friday, 15 December 2006, 10:35 am) [snapback]82419[/snapback]
You got a problem with Secular Progressives?

Whadda you think? doh.gif
sky of mind
QUOTE(B.O @ Sunday, 17 December 2006, 6:28 pm) [snapback]82634[/snapback]
Whadda you think? doh.gif

I think yer the best thing on TV since Reagans Monkey!
Gadzooks!
I liked the monkey better. Smarter and better looking.
B.O'Reilly
QUOTE(sky of mind @ Sunday, 17 December 2006, 9:48 pm) [snapback]82637[/snapback]
I think yer the best thing on TV since Reagans Monkey!

In the entertainment business, we'll take any endorsement that we can get.
B.O'Reilly
QUOTE(Gadzooks! @ Sunday, 17 December 2006, 9:52 pm) [snapback]82639[/snapback]
I liked the monkey better. Smarter and better looking.

Better looking? I guess that's a matter of taste. If your preference is the hairy back, far be it from me to determine your taste in mammals. I'm sure your holiday gatherings are colorful events. As far as being smarter, I've never claimed to be a rocket scientist, but I'll put my Harvard diploma up against that monkey's degree from Ball St. anytime. tongue.gif

The Spin Stops Here
sky of mind
QUOTE(B.O @ Monday, 18 December 2006, 6:26 am) [snapback]82657[/snapback]
Better looking? I guess that's a matter of taste. If your preference is the hairy back, far be it from me to determine your taste in mammals. I'm sure your holiday gatherings are colorful events. As far as being smarter, I've never claimed to be a rocket scientist, but I'll put my Harvard diploma up against that monkey's degree from Ball St. anytime. tongue.gif

The Spin Stops Here

Quite frankly, Bill, I don't really care if your back is as hairy as your face, or not.
But you seem to. You brought your hairy back into the discussion, yes?
soon2b
QUOTE(B.O @ Monday, 18 December 2006, 9:26 am) [snapback]82657[/snapback]

The Spin Stops Here

Uh, not to disparage your Harvard "diploma" but.........

I said I was looking for a book to read, Laura said you ought to try Camus. I also read three Shakespeares. ... I've got a eck-a-lec-tic reading list." --George W. Bush, interview with NBC's Brian Williams, New Orleans, La., Aug. 29, 2006

this guy also has a degree from there, although I think it would be more appropriate to describe the recognition of his achievement as a diploma too, or a certificate of fairly regular attendance or something. laugh.gif
Gadzooks!
QUOTE(B.O @ Monday, 18 December 2006, 6:26 am) [snapback]82657[/snapback]

The Spin Stops Here

What holiday would that be, B.O.? Same as yours, baby jeebus in the winter and jeebus-on-a-stick come spring?
sky of mind
QUOTE(Gadzooks! @ Monday, 18 December 2006, 11:59 am) [snapback]82697[/snapback]
What holiday would that be, B.O.? Same as yours, baby jeebus in the winter and jeebus-on-a-stick come spring?

Good point!
Lets start the War on Easter now!
Gadzooks!
KILL THE BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!
soon2b
QUOTE(Gadzooks! @ Monday, 18 December 2006, 4:08 pm) [snapback]82710[/snapback]

Well, okay.....but I'm not sure I like what this new avatar has done to you.

Gadzooks!
OK, unkill the bunny...sorry.
soon2b
I had to get Mom to help, but I think he's alive now.
Gadzooks!
BBC NEWS
Disney tells Santa clone ho-ho no
When James Worley paid a visit to Disney World in Florida his portly frame and white beard soon had kids asking: "Are you Santa Claus?"

Not wanting to disappoint, Mr Worley, 60, played along with some "ho-ho-hos".

But Disney officials descended, telling him to stop the impersonation or get out of the park. They said they wanted to preserve the magic of Santa.

Mr Worley took off his red hat and red shirt but said: "I look this way 24/7, 365 days a year. This is me."

'Confusing'

Even after bowing to the request to alter his appearance, Mr Worley, from Tampa, said children continued to ask if he was Santa.

"How do you tell a little kid, 'No, go away, little kid'," Mr Worley told local television.

He said Disney had told him "Santa was considered a Disney character".

Officials at Disney World's Epcot park said they had had complaints from "several guests who were very upset".

Disney said it had its own Santa at Epcot and Mr Worley was "confusing" the children.

Mr Worley said he had played a jolly elf at charity events for a number of years, while his wife sometimes dressed up as Mrs Claus.

Mr Worley said he still loved Disney and Christmas.
Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/americas/6189521.stm

Published: 2006/12/18 11:39:11 GMT

© BBC MMVI

Jeebus next?
Captain America
Bill, if this is really you. Theeee Bill O'Reilly, how about giving this site a plug? Then we'll know it's really you, and if it is really you, we could have some very interesting debate.
Captain America
QUOTE(Gadzooks! @ Monday, 18 December 2006, 3:08 pm) [snapback]82710[/snapback]

Will a dead Squirrel suffice?
B.O'Reilly
QUOTE(Captain America @ Wednesday, 20 December 2006, 3:46 pm) [snapback]82824[/snapback]
Bill, if this is really you. Theeee Bill O'Reilly, how about giving this site a plug? Then we'll know it's really you, and if it is really you, we could have some very interesting debate.

Yes, it truuuly is me, all of me and only me. Unfortunately my dopey producer won't allow me to give this or any other site a plug on my program. America's loss.
sky of mind
QUOTE(B.O @ Wednesday, 20 December 2006, 8:44 pm) [snapback]82854[/snapback]
Yes, it truuuly is me, all of me and only me. Unfortunately my dopey producer won't allow me to give this or any other site a plug on my program. America's loss.

I have an idea for you Bill.
How about starting a NEW thread and talk about something other than yourself?
I know it's a hell of a concept, but go ahead and take a chance.
POAC
Bill O'rly can't talk about anything but himself, Sky. Don't you know that?

Bill, I could write a big rant about you and your felafel fetish and then you could grouse about "those pinheads at oldamericancentury.org and their anti-O'rly smear campaign" on your show. If you do, I'll send you a free POAC t-shirt. Maybe even a bumpersticker.

BTW, I heard personally from someone who was on your show that you have really pretty eyes.
Gadzooks!
But set way too close together...
sky of mind
QUOTE(Gadzooks! @ Thursday, 21 December 2006, 8:02 am) [snapback]82875[/snapback]
But set way too close together...

Was he dropped on his head, or is that congenital?
Max-1
Who is this Bill O'Liely? I've never seen him on T.V.
B.O'Reilly
QUOTE(sky of mind @ Thursday, 21 December 2006, 12:53 am) [snapback]82855[/snapback]
I have an idea for you Bill.
How about starting a NEW thread and talk about something other than yourself?
I know it's a hell of a concept, but go ahead and take a chance.

My misguided friend - it's all about context. You may have failed to notice that this forum is entitled Welcome New Members, which would include your humble correspondent. I don't begrude you your lack of intellect, but please do not be so obvious in advertising it. If people don't want me to talk about myself, I suggest that they stop asking me questions about myself. It's basic math & I'm sure that even a Kool Aid drinker like yourself can keep up. Remember, no bloviating - that is my job.

Nevertheless, thanks for coming on the program - it's always a pleasure. biggrin.gif
Gadzooks!
I can't help but notice, B.O., that you have spent your time here thus far, appropriately, in the shallow end of the pool, with the exception of a brief foray into the kiddie pool, Santa Claus. What up? Non-swimmer? Feeling out of your depth?
B.O'Reilly
QUOTE(Gadzooks! @ Thursday, 21 December 2006, 4:21 pm) [snapback]82901[/snapback]
I can't help but notice, B.O., that you have spent your time here thus far, appropriately, in the shallow end of the pool, with the exception of a brief foray into the kiddie pool, Santa Claus. What up? Non-swimmer? Feeling out of your depth?

Very astute observation. As you know, I'm a very strong swimmer, it's just that I've had little time to foray to that end as I have been bombarded by the toddlers in the kiddie pool. Fear not, you'll see pulling on your toes in the deep end. Make sure you have your floatie on though.

BTW, what's up with the hood. I bet the KKK is on your Christmas list.
Gadzooks!
The hood? A gift from your mr. bush.
sky of mind
QUOTE(B.O @ Thursday, 21 December 2006, 2:10 pm) [snapback]82902[/snapback]
BTW, what's up with the hood. I bet the KKK is on your Christmas list.

Clueless? Of did this image not make it through the Media's conservative filters?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.