Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HOLA
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
keithsodak
Hey everyone! My name is Keith, and from South Dakota... yes, that's right, the state with the proposed abortion ban and the quasi-marriage ban. (it isn't a ban on gay marriage.. that was banned back in 1993. The religious right has just been spinning it as a gay marriage ban to get more people to vote for it) Anywho, I am a Senior in high school. and i love this site biggrin.gif
Gadzooks!
Welcome to POAC, Keith. Where in SD do you hail from? I have visited SD to dance at Rosebud, so I know a little bit about the state. Probably enough to be officially ignorant. That aside, I think you'll like it here.
Jubal
QUOTE(keithsodak @ Monday, 23 October 2006, 10:37 am) [snapback]76789[/snapback]

Hey everyone! My name is Keith, and from South Dakota... yes, that's right, the state with the proposed abortion ban and the quasi-marriage ban. (it isn't a ban on gay marriage.. that was banned back in 1993. The religious right has just been spinning it as a gay marriage ban to get more people to vote for it) Anywho, I am a Senior in high school. and i love this site biggrin.gif

G'day and welcome to. Are you old enough to vote?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.