Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello, pleased to meet you
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
Sufilizard
Hi everyone, I just registered for this forum. I've stumbled across the White Rose Society web site a number of times in the past but I never logged on before. I got free access to Air America's podcasts after they cancelled the Marc Maron show which I had paid for, but there weren't a lot of other shows they had that I liked, except Thom Hartman so I subscribed to that. Now, apparently my subscription ran out so I had to find another source.

That brought me back to the White Rose Society. I actually used the white rose symbol in the logo for a blog I used to have, so I'm familiar with the history.

A little more about me: I'm currently a candidate for state office in Indiana and I'm definitely a progressive populist. I have three kids and a small, "hobby" farm.

I'm anxious to delve into this forum and get to know the other posters.
soon2b
Checked out what you had to say on The Resistance (noticed the white rose too smile.gif ). Hope you like it here,
sounds like you'd be a welcome addition.
sky of mind
Welcome to the POAC/WRS Sufilizard!
I have no doubt that you will like it here.
TJ has himself an excellent site. IMO, one of the best on the net, and as of yet still largely undiscovered.
But for those of us familier, we know where the good stuff is.

Again, welcome!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2008 Invision Power Services, Inc.