Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Howdy from Georgia
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
yardman5508
Just wanted to say hello from the Atlanta metro area. I stumbled in here from "All Hat No Cattle" and really appreciate your outlook on the news {take THAT MSM}. Becoming active in state and local politics in the Peach State with hopes of rolling that over into national activitism by 2008. Keep the faith.

Peter
POAC
QUOTE(yardman5508 @ Sunday, 3 September 2006, 6:14 pm) [snapback]71306[/snapback]

Just wanted to say hello from the Atlanta metro area. I stumbled in here from "All Hat No Cattle" and really appreciate your outlook on the news {take THAT MSM}. Becoming active in state and local politics in the Peach State with hopes of rolling that over into national activitism by 2008. Keep the faith.

Peter

Right on! Thanks and welcome to the forum.
sky of mind
How do Georgia and welcome to the POAC/WRS!

Are you ready to party in November?
Sure OK, as long as it's a short deal. We got lots of work to do.
Gadzooks!
Welcome to the POAC. Good to have you. Georgia. Brings back memories of Ft. Benning and Camp Frank.
yankhadenuf
Hey Georgia! Brings back memories of my ol' college days in Young Harris biggrin.gif ....yes, that's right, Zell Miller country dry.gif ! Are you gonna put the PEACH in ImPEACH? heh-heh biggrin.gif thumbup.gif
Welcome Aboard yardman,
Yank smile.gif
nygreenguy
I have lots of family in the peach state! Atlanta and metro at that! Welcome!
DoremusJessup
Greetings Yardman! Go Braves! (except this year, I guess)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2008 Invision Power Services, Inc.