Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just wanted to say hello
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
Wolfshead
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a Brit currently living in Canada. What a relief - I knew there MUST be some free-thinking Americans around. Looks like I've found them! I'm looking forward to participating in the discussions.
odanny
QUOTE(Wolfshead @ Thursday, 31 August 2006, 8:01 pm) [snapback]70920[/snapback]

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a Brit currently living in Canada. What a relief - I knew there MUST be some free-thinking Americans around. Looks like I've found them! I'm looking forward to participating in the discussions.

Welcome aboard. There are plenty of us out there, believe me.
Abell9
QUOTE(Wolfshead @ Thursday, 31 August 2006, 8:01 pm) [snapback]70920[/snapback]

Oh, we are ALL free thinking....just some leave the "thinking" part out. Jump in Brit...been on your turf many times, loved the people, hated the weather, and the Military....shit those boys could drink. wink.gif
yankhadenuf
Eh Canada! We got a few Brits on board already, you'll feel at home.
Welcome Aboard Wolfshead!
Yank smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.