Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: el pistoleo
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
el_pistoleo
new board member, longtime headline reader, occasional fundraiser donator..

el pistoleo is...

- a resident of the Tampa Bay area, Florida
- too left to be considered "liberal" on most political issues.
- of Peruvian Indian and Southern Italian descent.
- a 12 year urban and Latin musician/DJ- reggae, rap, r&b, reggaeton, salsa, merengue, 70's funk/soul/jazz
- advocate of indigenous rights.
- well traveled: So. California, Texas, Illinois, Massachusetts, Florida and Peru have all been
considered "home"
MasterMind
Hey!, I used to live in the Tampa Bay area.
Buck Laser
Welcome, Sr. Pistolero!! It's good to have your insights available. It seems clear that you're the same Pistolero I knew once long ago in a galaxy far, far away!
sky of mind
QUOTE(Buck Laser @ Thursday, 31 August 2006, 7:13 pm) [snapback]70936[/snapback]

Welcome, Sr. Pistolero!! It's good to have your insights available. It seems clear that you're the same Pistolero I knew once long ago in a galaxy far, far away!

Welcome to the Forum El Pist!
I've enjoyed your perspectives thus far.
el_pistoleo
QUOTE(Buck Laser @ Thursday, 31 August 2006, 10:13 pm) [snapback]70936[/snapback]

haha. im sure its quite possible. ive ruffled feathers in quite a few galaxies in my time. cool.gif
nygreenguy
QUOTE(el_pistoleo @ Thursday, 31 August 2006, 10:45 am) [snapback]70817[/snapback]

new board member, longtime headline reader, occasional fundraiser donator..
el pistoleo is...

- a resident of the Tampa Bay area, Florida
- too left to be considered "liberal" on most political issues.
- of Peruvian Indian and Southern Italian descent.
- a 12 year urban and Latin musician/DJ- reggae, rap, r&b, reggaeton, salsa, merengue, 70's funk/soul/jazz
- advocate of indigenous rights.
- well traveled: So. California, Texas, Illinois, Massachusetts, Florida and Peru have all been
considered "home"

Too "left"? Like what? Im curious about that one!

What about Bossa Nova?!?!
Captain America
He's a "hero" he's so far left.
DoremusJessup
Greetings El Pistoleo!

By the way, you can't be TOO far left.
yankhadenuf
Hi there el pistoleo... Tampa Bay, home of the Bucs clap.gif & with lots of insight to share too !
Welcome Aboard,
Yank smile.gif
Rousseau
Welcome !
Thats a great ethnic mix, and a great music mix too !! biggrin.gif
el_pistoleo
QUOTE(Rousseau @ Monday, 4 September 2006, 4:17 pm) [snapback]71491[/snapback]

great music mix too !! biggrin.gif

mixing music is what i do. haha

thumbup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2008 Invision Power Services, Inc.