Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hello from truthmatters
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
truthmatters
Hi, Ive been on political chat sites for years now and thought I would see what yours was like.

I have been using the poac for news articles for a while now and was hoping for some interesting discussion.

I am a liberal 47 year old housewife who would love to see clean elections , a return of Democratic backbone ,our kids home from war and en economy which actually works for American interests.

I am used to sites with all kinds of people and LOTS of rapid fire non stop interaction.
I hope this site can deliver?
POAC
QUOTE(truthmatters @ Tuesday, 22 August 2006, 3:52 pm) [snapback]69426[/snapback]

Hi, Ive been on political chat sites for years now and thought I would see what yours was like.

I have been using the poac for news articles for a while now and was hoping for some interesting discussion.

I am a liberal 47 year old housewife who would love to see clean elections , a return of Democratic backbone ,our kids home from war and en economy which actually works for American interests.

I am used to sites with all kinds of people and LOTS of rapid fire non stop interaction.
I hope this site can deliver?

I think we can. At least we'll try. welcome!
truthmatters
thanks!
yankhadenuf
Hi Truthie!
I'm same age group and gender... we already have a lot in common for being here at POAC too!
Welcome Aboard,
Yank smile.gif
truthmatters
Hey Yankie, Its nice to be in a place where there sre so many liberal folks.

Im usually in the battlefields with lots of cons.
sky of mind
Howdy do Truthmatters!

Yes, truth does matter, welcome to the White Rose!
Southpaw
QUOTE(truthmatters @ Tuesday, 22 August 2006, 3:52 pm) [snapback]69426[/snapback]

What is democratic backbone?
soon2b
QUOTE(truthmatters @ Tuesday, 22 August 2006, 5:52 pm) [snapback]69426[/snapback]

Welcome Truth, I'm fron Ohio and we'd like to see fair elections too! Welcome.

IPB Image
truthmatters
I love the fact that the newest poll shows 92% of Americans want to see elections that have the vote count an open count.

WTF were the other 8% thinking?
Southpaw
QUOTE(truthmatters @ Wednesday, 23 August 2006, 10:21 am) [snapback]69588[/snapback]

I love the fact that the newest poll shows 92% of Americans want to see elections that have the vote count an open count.

WTF were the other 8% thinking?

Those would be GW's " Haves " and "Have mores".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.