Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello - Very pleased to meet new intelligent people!
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
Dr.Dubious
Hello,

I'm one of the voiceless few in a very rabidly republican east Tennessee.
Yet even here I see Ice thawing. Hurray!

I'm an Alumini of UTenn and Univ. of Sou Miss. (University of S&M) to those in Hattiesburg! I'm old enough to remember the Vietnam war but not to have fought it. (on either side).

And I'm a terrible typist/speller. oH and I hate emotional arumentation and rudeness, but love learning from logical contradiction.

Hi Everyone!
sky of mind
Howdy do Dr Du, and welcome to the White Rose Forum!

Seems we have several on the forum in a similer situation as your own,
that being a liberal in an otherwise wholey conservative neck of the wood!

We got yer Missippi, yer Georgia, yer Idaho, in fact, I wonder more which states are NOT represented here!

Any hoo, set yerself on down and get comfy. Lookin forward to your input!
yankhadenuf
Intelligence-R-US ! biggrin.gif
Welcome Aboard , Dr Dubious
Yank smile.gif
fons_castaliae
Hello Dr. Dubious.
soon2b
Welcome to POAC White Rose Society, where all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average
rust123
QUOTE(soon2b @ Wednesday, 16 August 2006, 10:20 pm) [snapback]68553[/snapback]

Welcome to POAC White Rose Society, where all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average

haha, how true is that? I'll tell you, very true. Yeah I'm just slightly more than good-looking though. Yeah..WELCOME BUDDY!!!!
Catherine
Welcome, neighbor...I'm in WNC so I'll wave and yell at you now and then!

Catherine

Jimmy
Are you really a doctor, cuz ya see, I got this rash...

Welcome?
odanny
Welcome to our new member residing in the Confederate States of America.

Was down in Hattiesburg for a week back in April, my impressions is that it is too damn HOT!
nygreenguy
QUOTE(Dr.Dubious @ Wednesday, 16 August 2006, 8:01 pm) [snapback]68538[/snapback]

Hello,

I'm one of the voiceless few in a very rabidly republican east Tennessee.
Yet even here I see Ice thawing. Hurray!

I'm an Alumini of UTenn and Univ. of Sou Miss. (University of S&M) to those in Hattiesburg! I'm old enough to remember the Vietnam war but not to have fought it. (on either side).

And I'm a terrible typist/speller. oH and I hate emotional arumentation and rudeness, but love learning from logical contradiction.

Hi Everyone!

Welcome, I have a feeling we will get along quite well!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.