Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Warn meter question
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
Southpaw
I have been here for about 2 weeks and have noticed something in my profile .

There is a " Warn meter " in my post identifier. I don't see it anywhere else. What might this be and is it normal?
leftinrightsouth
Everyone has one, and they are only visible to themselves. We mods use it to let you know if you are getting out of line, etc. It generally doesn't have to be used a great deal...mostly only when people aren't playing nice together. Once the situation is cleared up, we usually move it back down.

Either way, you are fine. Don't worry.
Southpaw
QUOTE(leftinrightsouth @ Monday, 14 August 2006, 7:28 am) [snapback]68083[/snapback]

Everyone has one, and they are only visible to themselves. We mods use it to let you know if you are getting out of line, etc. It generally doesn't have to be used a great deal...mostly only when people aren't playing nice together. Once the situation is cleared up, we usually move it back down.

Either way, you are fine. Don't worry.

Thanks for the info. I did not know that.
sky of mind
QUOTE(Southpaw @ Monday, 14 August 2006, 5:25 am) [snapback]68078[/snapback]

I have been here for about 2 weeks and have noticed something in my profile .

There is a " Warn meter " in my post identifier. I don't see it anywhere else. What might this be and is it normal?

As dear leader's team has instructed us so well,
if you have done thing wrong, then you have nothing to fear!

Just carry on and ignore the warning meter. tinfoilhat.gif
Southpaw
QUOTE(sky of mind @ Monday, 14 August 2006, 10:51 am) [snapback]68094[/snapback]

As dear leader's team has instructed us so well,
if you have done thing wrong, then you have nothing to fear!

Just carry on and ignore the warning meter. tinfoilhat.gif

Until it was explained to me, I thought I was the only poster with a warn meter. Have sympathy for an ignorant person.
sky of mind
QUOTE(Southpaw @ Monday, 14 August 2006, 9:57 am) [snapback]68095[/snapback]

Until it was explained to me, I thought I was the only poster with a warn meter. Have sympathy for an ignorant person.

I was only using a current political HSD reality to tease you with.
No sympathy, but I do understand, cause I been there too!
yankhadenuf
QUOTE(Southpaw @ Monday, 14 August 2006, 10:57 am) [snapback]68095[/snapback]

Thanks for asking that Southpaw ... all these months I have wondered about the warn meter and wondered why I was the only one. I feel so much more relieved now biggrin.gif , only dummer laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2008 Invision Power Services, Inc.