Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Howdy all sgt Matt here
OLD American Century / White Rose Society message boards > Political Discussion forums > Welcome New Members!
Minuteman_Matt
Howdy all,

Minuteman Matt here sgt of the civilians military militia & CFFA. I am here on this forum to warn people about the corruption, and to protect you from the fascist/communist totalitarian elite that has hijacked our country for the last 100 years. These elite will not get out till we expose them and they will continue to rule our country even if Bush is kicked out so it is my duty as an informed person to warn all of you here on this forum.

While on a yahoo image search I had found this wonderfull website when I was looking for images on my website blog. My personel belief political wise I lean on the Paleo-Libertarian/Constitonist side and I am highly nationalist; america & the american people come first. Both of the Democrat/Republican party I do not care for due to my personel belief I am unable to discuess on this section of the forum.

Furthermore, I am an ex neo-con (a republican for over 5 years) I know how these guys operate so I will be glad to answer some questions in a pm or a thread. Also I hope to learn alot of things while I am here and maybe even wake up a few people who is still stuck in the system of control. 1 last thing I do hope this website/orgnization is not another CONTROLLED oppostion my last experience on a so called freedom site was at Democratic underground forum where I got banned just cause I tried to expose the corruption.

Peace,

Matt

give me liberity or give me death.
POAC
QUOTE(Minuteman_Matt @ Wednesday, 2 August 2006, 9:34 pm) [snapback]66370[/snapback]

Howdy all,

Minuteman Matt here sgt of the civilians military militia & CFFA. I am here on this forum to warn people about the corruption, and to protect you from the fascist/communist totalitarian elite that has hijacked our country for the last 100 years. These elite will not get out till we expose them and they will continue to rule our country even if Bush is kicked out so it is my duty as an informed person to warn all of you here on this forum.

While on a yahoo image search I had found this wonderfull website when I was looking for images on my website blog. My personel belief political wise I lean on the Paleo-Libertarian/Constitonist side and I am highly nationalist; america & the american people come first. Both of the Democrat/Republican party I do not care for due to my personel belief I am unable to discuess on this section of the forum.

Furthermore, I am an ex neo-con (a republican for over 5 years) I know how these guys operate so I will be glad to answer some questions in a pm or a thread. Also I hope to learn alot of things while I am here and maybe even wake up a few people who is still stuck in the system of control. 1 last thing I do hope this website/orgnization is not another CONTROLLED oppostion my last experience on a so called freedom site was at Democratic underground forum where I got banned just cause I tried to expose the corruption.

Peace,

Matt

give me liberity or give me death.

Welcome. What's your blog?
Abell9
QUOTE(Minuteman_Matt @ Wednesday, 2 August 2006, 10:34 pm) [snapback]66370[/snapback]

Howdy all,

Minuteman Matt here sgt of the civilians military militia & CFFA.
Furthermore, I am an ex neo-con (a republican for over 5 years) I know how these guys operate so I will be glad to answer some questions in a pm or a thread.

Can't help it, Matt....people say "militia" and my eyes cross. Assuming you are not a State Militia, this would take me down numerous paths of what Militia's are. Do me a favor, tell me exactly what it is you believe in and what your Militia stands for. Educate me.

What is CFFA?

Minuteman_Matt
Welcome. What's your blog?

sorry I didnt post it I am not sure if I am allowed to post it in this section

here it is it's actully more of a mini webpage

http://www.myspace.com/minutemanmattusa

I am still in the process of makeing a real website and a real blog but in my view blogs are alot harder to work with. I have tried makeing some in the past however, I did not like the format of them. The myspace community seems to be a big herd of sheeple that I could not resist informing. I know alot of them are educated but the majority that ive seen are not informed. So it was then I decided to make a myspace page to maybe wake up a few or at least something for them to enjoy.

Can't help it, Matt....people say "militia" and my eyes cross. Assuming you are not a State Militia, this would take me down numerous paths of what Militia's are. Do me a favor, tell me exactly what it is you believe in and what your Militia stands for. Educate me.

What is CFFA?

CFFA is confederates for free america its not a real orgnization at least that I know of its only a blog group which branchs into various sub groups who want a CSA or at least some political reforms.

Well first I would like to say I am not a state militia but insted a 1 man militia, I am on my own a lone warrior,freedom fighter. As for what "type" of militia am I well thats hard to say i would probebly say a "unofficial" privately run one by me. However, that does not mean its only 1 man I have a group of friends I hang out with alot many of whom are all across the country. We all have the same or similar beliefs both political,morally wise. We all decided if the crap hits the fan and if there is ever another globalist elite hitler or stalin that takes control of our america we will all meet up at our secret loction dig in and defend the USA against the enemies who take over. As bad as bush is the crap still not has hit the fan yet and the globalist elite has not issued there final plan yet.

Here is a brief history of militias from what I learned first I will give you the offical definition of militia

Main Entry: mi·li·tia
Pronunciation: m&-'li-sh&
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin, military service, from milit-, miles
1 a : a part of the organized armed forces of a country liable to call only in emergency b : a body of citizens organized for military service
2 : the whole body of able-bodied male citizens declared by law as being subject to call to military service -source websters

Militias first started out in the old days before the revolution and after militias are designed to protect Americans from government tyranny and to keep the government from abuseing the power of breaking the constitution & bill of rights laws. Later on as America won the revolution and & 1812 militias tended to be no longer usefull so many of these militias was split and "state national guards" where made this is what todays national guard is. (Something bush is useing for illegal acts)

Later on during the civil war militias was used again this time to protect against a tyrant Abe Lincoln the south made many militias and eventully a standing army to try to stop this tyrant from abuseing his power and breaking the constitution laws. In time being the south lost the civil war I do not like to call it a civil war I call it more of a 2nd american revolution to try to kick out the tyrants that hijacked our country.

As you may want to know my personel beliefs & what I believe they are for. My belief is militias are perfectly constitionel as long as used not to over throw a government. I believe militias are soppose to be used to protect Americans from abusive government power who breaks these constitionel laws. It is the militias across America job to use peacefull methods under our constitionel rights to protest the government. If the governments gets out of hand IE starts killing its citizens nazi/communist style it is the militias constitionel duty to defend America from enemies both foreign and DOMESTIC.

ps if you have anymore questions please pm me them or make a thread in the other section.

[/i][/color]
Minuteman_Matt
some good quotes I found reguarding the militia and the right to bare arms.

ABOUT THE MILITIA AND THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS ...

"What, Sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty. ... Whenever Governments mean to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order to raise an army upon their ruins." (Rep. Elbridge Gerry of Massachusetts, spoken during floor debate over the Second Amendment, I Annals of Congress at 750, August 17, 1789)

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence. From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences and tendencies prove that to ensure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." -- George Washington, Commanding General of the Continental Army, Father of Our Country and First President of the United States in a speech to Congress, January 7, 1790

"1935 will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future." -- Adolph Hitler

"While some want to pass new protections for gun manufacturers, to shield them from lawsuits, I will work to get guns off the streets, out of the schools and away from children and criminals." -- Vice President, Al Gore, announcing his candidacy for President, 6/16/99
Captain America
Welcome Matt. I see that your hard drive is full of stuff and your going to share! biggrin.gif

I got kicked out of the Democratic Underground too. Its nothing but regurgitated Democratic talking points anyway. They aren't interested in getting out of their comfort zone.
sky of mind
Welcome Matt!

Coupla questions!

What is "civilians military militia"? Please explain.

And "fascist/communist totalitarian elite"? Interesting combo there. Do you mean both together or each seperately?

Also, your expressed desire to "protect us" from these things, is that what the civilian Militia is for?

BTW, what's so bad about Communism? Do you realize there are a few Leftists here that may take exceptions to your anti-communist positions?

Let it be known, we've had an interesting phenom this past week or so. Every single new member has been a member, or past member of the military. Not that I have anything at all against the military, it's just that the odds seem, well, long of this coinkidink being as it is.

I dunno. I guess it's just one of those odd things.
fons_castaliae
I took the quiz and found I was classed liberal. Serviceable government & individual rights.
rcorporon
This guy and I are going to have a hard time getting along, methinks.

You're views on communism are, well, quite screwed up. Hopefully I can "enlighten" you a tad.

Anyways, welcome aboard.
Abell9
QUOTE(rcorporon @ Thursday, 3 August 2006, 12:04 pm) [snapback]66474[/snapback]

This guy and I are going to have a hard time getting along, methinks.

You're views on communism are, well, quite screwed up. Hopefully I can "enlighten" you a tad.

Anyways, welcome aboard.

I hate to say this...no, REALLY I do....but but after his first 13 instructional posts on reality, personal beliefs, and offer to guide the poor lost souls of the board with his highly tuned intellectual insight, vast experience as a Neo-Con, (5 years) and on the spot corrections across the entire board......I am in agreement with your first sentence.
soon2b
QUOTE(Abell9 @ Thursday, 3 August 2006, 3:44 pm) [snapback]66502[/snapback]

I hate to say this...no, REALLY I do....but but after his first 13 instructional posts on reality, personal beliefs, and offer to guide the poor lost souls of the board with his highly tuned intellectual insight, vast experience as a Neo-Con, (5 years) and on the spot corrections across the entire board......I am in agreement with your first sentence.

There y'go Abe. Two weeks around here and already you're agreeing with Communists. I think you've been indoctrinated!! biggrin.gif
Abell9
QUOTE(soon2b @ Thursday, 3 August 2006, 5:09 pm) [snapback]66529[/snapback]

There y'go Abe. Two weeks around here and already you're agreeing with Communists. I think you've been indoctrinated!! biggrin.gif

wry2.gif Naaaa, behind all the beliefs are people and if you really look at it...we arent all that different, we just have these stupid labels. I dont do labels very well. HOWEVER, this young man seemed to jump all over my give a shitter and Im humming to Budda, praying for patience, chanting, swaying to the music, doing the booty booty dance....anything to not say the evil thoughts I came up with. Holy shit Im a disciplined man. cool.gif
Jimmy
Confucious say

"Man who have 40 post in first 24 hours assume much, listen little"
sky of mind
QUOTE(Jimmy @ Thursday, 3 August 2006, 8:45 pm) [snapback]66573[/snapback]

Confucious say

"Man who have 40 post in first 24 hours assume much, listen little"

It's a known fact of human physiology,
that when the mouth is open and sound is coming out,
then the ears are closed and no sound is going in!

Put in another way.....

It is better to remain quiet, and appear to be a fool,
than to speak and remove all doubt!

BTW. I checked Rocket mans Myspace page!
This guy is one walking talking male hormone!
rcorporon
QUOTE(sky of mind @ Friday, 4 August 2006, 1:37 pm) [snapback]66582[/snapback]

It's a known fact of human physiology,
that when the mouth is open and sound is coming out,
then the ears are closed and no sound is going in!
Put in another way.....
It is better to remain quiet, and appear to be a fool,
than to speak and remove all doubt!
BTW. I checked Rocket mans Myspace page!
This guy is one walking talking male hormone!

This doesn't bode well for a guy who has over 10k posts smile.gif.
yankhadenuf
Welcome Matt! We generally already know everything here (she said humbly wink.gif ) , but I am curious if you woke up MySpace crowd about neocons & PNAC ... do tell!
Again , Welcome Aboard !
Yank smile.gif

PS What made you change into ex-neocon?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2008 Invision Power Services, Inc.